Prologue- Part 1

Just before you all start reading, I'll let you know that this story has some darker themes. It will also have shorter chapters than most of the fanfics I'd normally write. I have no idea what the ship will be so if you have any suggestions (Please don't think that it has to be one of the characters included, it can be anyone) leave them in the comments. Also, all images used for chapters, visuals, covers etc are pictures found on the internet that i have edited and worked on to suit the story. All original images belong to rightful owners. With that, let's start.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

The branch beneath you began to crack, before snapping entirely under your feet. You had only stopped for a moment because you had thought you heard voices, but you unfortunately neglected to check how thick or sturdy the branch you were on was. Your heart raced and skipped as you plummeted to the ground. You scrabbled frantically, trying to get a grip of something, anything that may slow the fall, but couldn't grip anything. You were falling to fast.

Dabi yelled out in shock, watching as you fell hard towards the ground. He tried but couldn't make it over to you in time. He jumped down from the tree and raced over, terrified for your safety. You had always been like a little sister to him, and he really didn't want to lose you, even the thought of it scared him. You were pretty much the only person he cared about. He hated everyone in the LOV, except you.

"Shit, Shit, SHIT! Y/N, wake up!" He yelled, tapping the side of your face lightly. He took instant note of your shaky and shallow breathing and faint pulse. There was blood pouring out of the large gash on the back of your head from where you smacked it on a sharp rock when you landed. He noticed that there were distant voices approaching and getting louder. He wasn't sure what to do and was really panicking. He was scared to leave you, but he also knew that whoever they were, it would be safer for you, and they would give you a better chance at surviving.

Your eyes fluttered open slightly as you saw the fuzzy silhouette of Dabi running away and leaving you lying on the ground. You reached out a weak hand and dropped it, passing out once more.