Part 6- Bakugo

You walked into school and headed straight to class, not interested in listening to the rumours about yourself. You sat in your desk and awaited the bell.
"Good morning class, I have some exciting news for you all today. We have had three students accepted to UA. Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N L/N."
The teacher announced. Bakugo swung round in his seat at gave you a spine-chilling glare. He launched a paper plane at you that ended up hitting you in the side of the head, hard. You opened it up and grimaced. Izu sent you a worried glance and you shook your head.

The Note:
Hey extra, meet me on the rooftop at lunchtime. We need to talk.

You raced up to the rooftop at lunchtime, terrified of what would happen if you were late to meet him. Bakugo walked up behind you while you sat on the bench and waited. You were thrown to the ground by calloused hands. You smacked your head lightly and pushed yourself back up, then turned to face Bakugo.
"What the fuck were you thinking you shitty extra? Why the hell did you apply to UA?"
"Bakugo I-"
"Shut up you bitch."
He yelled angrily. You backed away in fear and he smirked. He took a giant step forward and gripped your arm, scorching the skin with his quirk. He knew there was no chance you'd fight back. Satisfied, he strutted away proudly.

Izu came rushing around the corner carrying a first aid kit.
"Y/N..."
"Izu... I'm sorry..."
"Hey, no, don't be. This isn't your fault. Give me your arm, I'll wrap it for you."
"You don't have to, really. This is my fault, my mess."
"Y/N, I'll be honest, Touya's really worried about you. I know I've only known him for a few days, but he called me this morning. He's asked me to look after you while we're at school. He's really concerned."
"I- Please don't tell him about this, he wouldn't let this go if he found out."
"I won't tell him, but you need to tell me what's going on. Mom told me that you stayed over last night, but you were gone by the time we both woke up."
"I'm sorry for leaving so early, I had to drop some stuff over to Touya."
"Y/N, we always ask you come over, and you never do, something's wrong. What happened last night?"
"I don't want to talk about it. Touya knows and he will most likely tell you if you ask, but I don't want to speak about it. I'm sorry."
"Hey, I'm sorry too, I should have been a little gentler about it. I'll come with you to Touya's this afternoon. That is, if you're going."
"Yeah, I am."
"Alright."

After School

You and Izuku snuck out the back way of school again, heading straight for Touya's tree. Izuku climbed up first, getting a hand from Touya, then the two helped you up. Touya pulled you straight in for a hug. He let go and the three of you sat down. You immediately crawled over to Touya and got pulled back into hug. Izu smiled at the interaction, noting just how close you two were.
"Dyed your hair, huh?"
"Yep."
"It looks good."
"Thanks, but I assume you didn't just come here to flatter me."
"You'd be right. What happened to Y/N last night?"
"Hey sweetheart, is it ok for me to tell him?"
he asked softly, patting your head. You nodded, still buried in his chest. He sighed and grabbed the blanket off the 'bed', wrapping it around you both.

"Midoriya-"
"Izuku."
"Izuku, listen closely, because I won't be repeating this."
"Listening."
"Y/N's apartment was robbed last night. Luckily, she wasn't hurt, but she did lose almost everything. I told her not to come here last night because of the distance, that's why she went over to yours."
He looked down at you, taking a quick break from speaking, to make sure you were asleep.
"Do you know if she's eaten anything today?"
"I don't think she has. She left before me and my mother were awake, and she skipped lunch."
"Was there a reason she skipped lunch? Does it have something to do with the bandage on her arm?"
"Yeah. Has she told you about Bakugo?"
"That bastard... did he?"
"Yeah..."
"Thank you for telling me, I know she wouldn't have wanted you to tell me."
"She did ask me not to tell you. I have to get going now though, I assume she's staying with you?"
"Yeah she is. Thank you Izuku, have a good night."
Touya finished, waving good bye to Izuku before turning all his attention back to you.

Touya stood up and laid you down on the mattress. He grabbed some stuff and made a quick meal. Once he finished, he gently woke you up and gave it to you. You ate quickly and went back to bed, cuddling up to Touya as you slept.