Part 4- The Letter

(Short Chapter)

After work that night you realised that you had left your apartment keys with Touya. You had to stop in there and rather than letting you walk home so late at night, he forced you to stay the night with him. He didn't want anything happening to you. You got your keys the next morning and walked back to the apartment. While checking the mail on the way in, you noticed a letter with the UA seal on it. You raced up the stairs, nervous and excited to open it. You practically tore open the letter as soon as you entered the apartment. A small disk popped out and began projecting a video.

As soon as the video finished you called Izuku and the two of you talked for about an hour before having to hang up. You were both in. You called Touya to tell him the good news and he congratulated you. He had also attended UA. He would still be in 2A if he hadn't taken the opportunity to fake his death.

After finishing your talk with Touya, you went straight to work on designing your hero costume. (I might try to create a sketch later, and yes, I have a quirk in mind for the reader.) By the time you finished, it was 12pm. You were back to school tomorrow as well and you still hadn't got groceries. Despite the time, you needed at least something small to take with you tomorrow. If you didn't, you knew Izuku would give you some of his food and you didn't want him to not have a full lunch. You also knew that now that Izu had Touya's phone number, he would probably rat you out. You grabbed your wallet and keys and set out down to the 24/7 convenience store just down the road, unknowing that you had just left the door unlocked.