Part 7- Tell the Truth

The next morning, you woke up to find yourself cuddled up on Touya's chest. For one though, you didn't mind. You felt comfortable and safe in his arms. You wanted to go back to sleep, but your slight head movements had awoken Touya. You shut your eyes tight and pretended to go back to sleep.
"Y/N~ come on, I know you're awake."
"I am decayed, my lungs are full of thorns and mildew. My bones are held together by vines. I am fragile, be gentle with my corpse."
"Get up, you're going to school whether you like it or not..."
"I refuse."
"Alright, but don't get mad at me if I do- THIS!"
He crouched down and began vigorously tickling you. You began fighting and kicking, laughter engulfing your voice.
"Please- Touya-a-a- stopppp-"
"You going to get up?"
"Finnneeee."
"Good."
He stopped attacking your sides and gave you a hand, pulling you to his feet. You grabbed your things and put them in your backpack.
"Here, lunch is made, now get going."
"Thanks Touya, see ya this arvo."
"Don't be late, and be careful."
He called, patting your head and sending you off.
"By onii-san!" Your final call out made him freeze up. I felt so natural to him, yet it was something he hadn't heard in years.

You made your way out of the park and met up with Izu to walk to school together. It was a quiet morning, so there wasn't many people around to overhear what you were going to say.

"Izuku I-"
"Y/N, I know. Touya told me. Why didn't you tell me you lived alone though?"
"I was scared, I didn't tell you because I knew you would tell your mother and then she'd try to help me. I didn't want to be a burden."
"What about your parents? Why don't you live with them?"
"They threw me out when I was 12, I never want to go back to them."
"Why can't you go back to your apartment then? Other than the fact that it probably isn't safe just yet."
"I don't have enough to keep paying rent, I already sold what I had left there for as much cash as I could get. I bought a camp stove and a few other things and Touya took me in."
"Why not come live with us? You really wouldn't be a burden."
"I can't do that to you and your mom, I hate relying on others."
"But Touya-"
"I don't rely on Touya, I use my job to help out where I can, he uses Endeavor's credit card.
"What?"
"Yep, who knew that Endeavor was so rich?"
"No, the part about you having a job, I never realised. What do you do?"
"Oh, I'm working at (Job)."
"Oh..."

The rest of the walk to school was kept in comfortable silence. You two got to school and split up to go to your lockers and get ready for class before re-joining to enter the class. Class went by fairly uninterrupted, but just before lunch, you were called to the office by the principal.

"Ah! Y/N, come in."
"Hello sir."
"You seem perplexed, I assume you don't know why you're here."
"I'm afraid not, sir."
"Well we heard from an anonymous source that your home was broken into last night."
"Um... yes sir."
"Do you have somewhere to go?"
"I'm living with a friend at the moment."
"At least your safe then."
"Yes sir."
"I'm glad to hear that, we just wanted to check that you were okay."
"I'm fine, sir."
"That will be all then, have a good day."

You left the office to immediately be confronted and dragged out the back door by none other than Katsuki Bakugo. You were thrown onto the pavement and knew what was awaiting you.