Part 10- Shoto

Touya had already packed your stuff needed for school into your bag when you woke up, so all you had to do was get dressed. Luckily for you, the factory was even closer to UA than the park had been, so it only took you a quick walk to get there. You chose to leave in the opposite direction than you had entered the factory from and walked past a very big and traditional looking house. You noticed a kid in the UA uniform just in front of you. It was the boy from your class- the quiet kid with the split hair colours- Touya's little brother.

"Todoroki?"
"Hm?"
"Would you mind if I walked with you? I just moved here, and I don't want to get lost."
"Uh... no problems here I guess."
He answered. He obviously wasn't talkative, and you were fine with that. You had always preferred to walk in silence anyway.
"I'm sorry to ask, but how did you know my name?" He asked softly, looking to you for an answer. You looked down, trying to think of a way to word your answer in a way that wouldn't be too hard to understand.
"I knew your older brother; Touya. He was like the family I never had."
"Oh... I'm sorry. I'm glad to know that he had someone though, he always seemed so alone."
You looked down as he spoke, feeling guilty that you couldn't tell him the truth. Your mind began to drift.

"Y/N, are you ok?"
"I'm fine, why?"
"Your crying..."
"Sorry, I didn't realise."
"Don't apologise, I'm sorry is I bought anything sensitive up."
You just shook your head to reassure him and wiped away the few salty bastards that rested on your cheeks.

The two of you walked into UA and headed to your lockers to get your stuff ready for class. Within a few minutes of being at your locker, Izu popped up beside you.
"Where were you? And why is the tree empty? What happened?"
"Touya and I had to move, apparently he was spotted."
"Oh... are you living somewhere else now?"
"yeah, and it's a bit more spacious than the tree."
"That's good I guess, lets head to class?"
"Yeah, let's go."
You really didn't want to say much, Touya had told you to lie low and not disclose where you were living until he knew it was safe ,, but you still felt bad you couldn't tell him none-the-less.

Izuku's POV (It took me a while to find a suitable spot to start doing POVs)

I noticed Y/N go bolting out of the classroom the second the bell rang, it was weird, but I let it go. She seemed startled. I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray of food before sitting down with Tsuyu, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida.
A/N- For conversations with more than two people, I do a sort of group chat style. I will leave a key right above the start of the conversations to help you keep track of who's talking.

M- Izuku
I-Iida
U-Uraraka
T-Todoroki
TS- Tsu

U- I hope Y/N is ok, she seemed to be in a rush to get out of the classroom.
I- Though I hope she is fine as well, it was very rude to run out so fast.
TS- I noticed she seemed worried throughout the class, maybe she had homework or something she forgot to complete?
M- I've known Y/N for a long time, she's always completed her homework, no matter what.
T- I think it was my fault...
U- Why? What happened?
T- She approached me this morning on my way to school so we talked for a little while on the way. She knew my brother-
M- Touya or Natsuo?
T- Touya. She started crying while we talked about him, but she told me her mind had just wandered.
I- Even so, she should not still be upset by this time if the subject was discussed so much earlier in the day.
U- It still seems strange that she would be so eager to get out of the classroom though...
M- How about I go and find her and see if she's okay? I'll take her some lunch.

1/3/22