Rigmor of Bruma

Erlirria and the group were trekking down from Helgen, having cleared the place out from bandits for the third time.
"I don't understand why they keep coming back, honestly. We're just going to keep killing them until they stop." Lucien speculated as they walked.
"Perhaps it's an attempt to show strength, so that we will leave them alone." Miraak added.

"What I don't understand is why they want to live in the wreckage of that place, the Empire hasn't made any attempt to rebuild the place." Erlirria said over her shoulder.
"Bandits tend to dwell in places where the authorities won't go, that's why they're holed up in caves and forts." Inigo said.
"I forgot you were a bandit for a while, Inigo." Khayla commented.

"So did I, you always seemed too noble to be a bandit." Serana added.
Inigo offered a smile, though it turned sour quickly.
"I was in a dark time when I was part of a band."

"Yeah, you mentioned you were on skooma at the time. I remember you telling me and Lucien back when it was just the three of us." Erlirria said.
"Hey! Over here!"
A voice interrupted the conversation.

Erlirria's ears pricked up, the group pausing, a few of them with hands on their weapons.
A woman appeared over the ridge shadowing the side of the road.
A redhaired nord, with her hair tied up in a messy bun, wearing the garbs of a hunter.

"Hey! You there! Can you help me?" She asked.
Erlirria turned to the group, all of who looked confused.
She turned back and shrugged. "What's wrong?"

"You need to help me. There's a wounded girl, over there, by the cliff!" She shouted.
Khayla hissed quietly. "Would you quiet down? You'll attract wolves with all the racket you're chirping."
"Khayla..." Serana whispered.

"No, no. She's right." Erlirria turned back to the woman. "Calm down and tell us what this is all about."
"They're looking in the wrong place."
"Who are?" The Khajiiti Dragonborn narrowed her eyes.

"No time to explain, she's too heavy for me to move. I need your help to carry her to safety."
"Where would be safe around here?" Lucien asked.
"I have a camp not far from here, across the lake. She'll be safe there... if she lives."

"Wait, who is looking for her?" Miraak asked.
"The Thalmor."
Erlirria turned back to the others, then to the woman. "Y'could've lead with that!" Khayla hissed.

"Sorry.." She said.
"My friend, should we help this woman?" Inigo asked.
Erlirria pondered for a moment, then eyed the woman. "What kind of good guys would we be if we didn't?"

"Thank you. Come on, it's this way." She said, turning around.
The group followed her up the hills, to where trees sprouted around them, the leaves blocking sunlight.
"I saw what happened. They chased her to the cliff edge. And she jumped into the canopy of that tree to escape." The woman said, pointing up.

"Ja!" A voice shouted.
The group turned around to see Khayla dispatching a wolf with her bow, looting the arrows.
"What? I did tell her to be quiet or else the wolves would show up." She defended.

"The tree saved her fall, mostly, but she's badly injured. But, if we can get her to my camp, she may survive." She said.
The group followed her further up to the cliffside.
The woman approached beside Erlirria, walking past her to point down.

At their feet lay the small form of an injured Nord teenager, her undershirt very clearly stained with blood, with a small pool around the body.
"Please, pick her up and follow me, we need to be quick." The woman said.
Erlirria turned back to the others.

"Keep your weapons and spells equipped, there's no telling if the Thalmor are still close by."
Erlirria turned back to the woman.
"I'm trusting you not to lead me or my companions into a trap. Got it?" She asked.