Erlirria Meets Inigo

"Lucien? You in there?" Erlirria knocked on the door a few times before the scholar opened, greeting her with a pleasant smile and eyes full of sleep.
"Good morn-" he cut himself off with a yawn.
"Did you just wake up?" She questioned.

Lucien instantly looked like he'd done the worst crime ever and appeared like a guilty kitten, face drooping, eyes low.
"Sleep is for the weak. Aside from last night, the last time I slept was three months ago."
Lucien suddenly appeared both concerned and surprised all at the same time.

"I- Wha- How?" He stuttered.
"Being an adventurer keeps the mind sharp, the fire in your heart burning, and your energy is always there. Once we've done a few quests together, I'm sure you won't need as much sleep." She assured him.
"If you say so, boss." He yawned again. "So, where are we headed today?"

"Ah! About that. There's something I need to pick up before we leave the city. From Warmaiden's."
"The blacksmith?" He questioned.
"Yep! Meet me downstairs when you've got your stuff and we'll head down, ok?"

...

Lucien approached the stairs, seeing his Khajiit friend waiting for him with her hands on her hips.
"Feeling more awake now?" She asked, her tail sweeping behind her excitedly.
"Better than I was when you knocked on my door." He stated, descending the stairway. "Are we going then?"

"Follow me, Lucien." Erlirria stated, whisking away and opening the door to the tavern, holding it for Lucien to pass through with her.
There was a thin veil of fog in Whiterun that morning, fog that curled around the pair's ankles as they trudged through the marketplace and down the street.
They approached the gate, turning towards the last store before leaving.

Erlirria spotted a man working the forge this time rather than the woman she saw yesterday.
He looked to be an old Nord man, with thick black hair and a long braided beard, sporting banded iron armour.
"Can I help you, cat?" He asked.

"Yes. I ordered some armour from the woman of the store, is she here?" Erlirria asked.
The man seemed to remember something, his eyes flashing as he turned away from the forge.
"Are you Erlirria Daro?" He questioned.

The Crimson Khajiit's blue eyes lit up.
"Yes! That's me!"
The Nord gestured to the door of the store.

"Go on in, Adrianne should have your armour ready for you."
After quickly thanking the man, Erlirria lead Lucien inside Warmaiden's main store.
They were greeted by the smell of steel and iron, along with the wood of the old timber supports of the building itself.

Adrianne stood at a counter a few feet away from them, pieces of assorted equipment scattered around for browsing purposes.
"Erlirria! Are you here to pick up the armour that you ordered?" She asked.
The Khajiit simply nodded her head and the woman turned to go into a back room to fetch the armour.

"You ordered armour? But you already have- wait." Erlirria smiled as Lucien the pieces together.
Adrianne came back out with a pile of armour, the boots, the gauntlets, green ranger attire and a scaled helmet on top.
Each set was fitted to perfection and beautifully well made.

"Outstanding work, Adrianne. How much are you asking for?"
"That will be 623 septims please." She stated.
Erlirria happily handed over the coin before picking up the armour.

"Thank you so much for this, Adrianne. Your work is remarkable, truly." She commented.
The blacksmith simply nodded her head, waving her and Lucien out the door.
"Come back again if you need more armour!"

"Alright Lucien, here you go." Erlirria stated, holding out the armour to the man.
"I- wha? You... you met me at the inn yesterday and you... bought me armour? Custom-made armour?" He said.
Erlirria smiled and handed him the armour.