Erlirria Saves Miraak

"Sahrotaar, are you so easily swayed?" Miraak's voice welcomed Erlirria as the serpentine dragon arrived at Miraak's temple.

The dragon landed with a thud, the ground shaking. Erlirria noticed two other dragons perched on the arches marking the edge of the platform.
They seemed tense.

"No, not yet." Miraak said, Erlirria looked over to see him holding up a hand to them.
"We should greet our guest first." The First Dragonborn turned to her.

She began walking up to the ink basin at the centre of the platform, Miraak doing the same until they both stood at its edges.

"And so the First Dragonborn... meets the Last Dragonborn. At the summit of Apocrypha." Miraak monologued.
Erlirria fiddled with one of her satchels, opening it to draw out her journal.

"You knew I'd be coming here, eventually." She said, flicking through to see her objectives.
"Defeat Miraak." Was underlined thrice, the word "Kill" had been crossed out.

"No doubt just as Hermaeus Mora intended." Miraak said as she put the journal away.
"He is a fickle master, you know." 

"I'm well aware, the Skaal Shaman had to die before I could challenge you." Erlirria stated, her tail lashing behind her.

"And now I will be free of him. My time in Apocrypha is over. You are here in your full power, and thus, subject to my full power."
Miraak stated.

"And what do you hope to gain here, today?" Erlirria asked, her hand tightening around the handle of the dragonbone katana.

"You will die." He continued. "And with the power of your soul, I will return to Solstheim and be master of my own fate once again." He stated.

Erlirria spotted lightning appearing in his hands.
"Last chance, Miraak. Stop this and we don't have to kill each other." She stated.

Miraak only huffed and started walking back, flinging a fork of lightning in her direction. In a textbook example of skill and grace, the Last Dragonborn drew her sword and deflected the bolt.

"Kruziikrel! Relonikiiv! Now!" Miraak shouted. The two perched dragons took to the air, beginning to circle as Miraak drew his own sword.

Tentacles and greenish ink wound their way along the swamp coloured blade as he slid it from the sash on his waist. He rushed Erlirria, trying a set of blows that he thought she couldn't block.

He was wrong.

The Khajiiti swordswoman became a whirl as she deflected his blows with her sword, eventually jumping and skidding backwards.

Miraak huffed, whereas Erlirria only let out a quick sigh and flourished her blade. Along with a cheeky smirk and a "is that all you've got" gesture.

Fus... ro dah!

The shout sent Erlirria skidding back as she tried to block the blast. Miraak was fast approaching and began bearing down on her, hacking at her sword with his own.

He ended up driving her to the ground, their swords locked as he edged closer.
Erlirria thought fast.

Krii!!!

Miraak gasped at the one-word shout caught him off-guard. His grip weakened as he felt his strength leave him for a moment, his clothing etched in purple runes.

Erlirria kicked him in the shin and twisted out from under him, rolling back to her feet. She wasted not a second longer.

Yol... Toor Shul!

Fire engulfed her vision as she spat it at the ex-priest. He threw up a ward almost on instinct. Erlirria watched as he turned to her and vanished into the ink beneath him.