Khayla Gets Kidnapped

The masked khajiit opened her eyes, feeling a lot more groggy than she would usually.
She found herself not laying down, instead strapped to a chair.
Her hands bound behind the back frame and her feet tied to the legs.

Khayla quickly began putting together what had happened.
Kidnapped, likely drugged because I'm feeling the side effects
Amateur kidnappers, though, otherwise they wouldn't have bound me - a khajiit - like this

She was in a cave, a single torch behind her, flickering with light.
Darkness stretched ahead of her, and her night eyes barely made out a crowd of figures squatting there.
She spotted her bow and arrows against a wall close by, but just out of her reach.

"Hahaha! Boss! She's awake!" A voice emerged.
A figure wearing ebony armour walked out of the shadows, a daedric sword on her hip.
She leant down as Khayla lowered her eyelids.

"So you're the sister to the famous Dragonborn." Her voice resonated from behind her helmet. "Hm, you don't look like much."
"Yeah, like a common thief!" One of the bandits commented.
"What? I don't look anything like you." Khayla defended.

"She speaks!" The ebony woman gasped. "And what is it you hide behind the mask?"
Khayla looked down at the cloth over her mouth and nose.
"Well, I'm in no position to stop you from looking." She said.

The ebony figure reached her hand out, pulling down the cloth.
Khayla's scarred and burned face was revealed.
And the ebony figure found khajiit teeth locked around her fingers.

She yelled in pain as Khayla's eyes thinned.
Her claws teared the remains of the rope around her wrists to ribbons.
She was free, and the bandits readied their weapons.

Khayla shook her head, severing two fingers from the woman's hand, spitting them across the room.
She slid the cloth back up, ripping her legs from the binds around the chair and leaping over to her bow.
A bandit gripped it before she could get to it, however.

She turned to the man, tail lashing behind her.
"You'll make a fine rug, cat!" He shouted, raising an iron sword.
The Khajiit lowered her gaze before flicking her wrists, a pair of daggers sliding into her hands.

She began a flurry of stabs, killing the man swiftly and taking her bow back.
Khayla began unloading a barrage of arrows, one for each bandit, never missing the head.
Only the ebony-clad boss remained, still clutching her hand were the two fingers had come off.

The Khajiit stood over the woman where she lay crouched.
"You were quite stupid for trying to kidnap me. I have killed many people worse than you, I have been injured worse than you. You lost a few fingers? Please- I can't smell anything anymore."
"How did you- how did you escape so easily?"

Khayla burst out laughing.
"I am Khayla Daro! The finest sniper assassin in Tamriel. My sister may be the Dragonborn, yes-"
Bang!

A thunderous sound emerged along the corridor into the room.
And in ran five familiar figures.
Two Khajiit, a Nord, an Atmoran and an Imperial.

"Khayla, we're here to-"
"Shush, Snarkius, I'm monologuing." Khayla said, holding up a hand to Lucien.
"Gods, she really didn't leave any action for us, did she?" Inigo commented on the piles of pin-cushion corpses laid about the room.

"You were a fool in thinking you could hold me here. And for your foolishness,you shall die." Khayla said.
She drew an arrow from her quiver, lining up a shot as the ebony-clad woman stared her down.
The arrow sunk itself into the soft-point in her armour, killing her instantly.

Khayla looked up as she slung the bow over her shoulder, turning to the group.
"You took your time, I even had time to have a bit of fun with these guys." She said.

Skyrim One-Shots (FT: My Travellers Of Tamriel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara