Chapter 2: Scott...

(SCOTT'S POV)

Well, that happened. I'm glad and all, but there is something missing. I knew none of the animatronics would come near me after what happened. With Mike... I'm a monster. But Mike wants me to stay alive. But he's gone now. I have so many questions! Did I really do this? Is it some demented nightmare? A cruel joke?! It was too real... I looked at the clock. It read 5:30 AM. I wished I hadn't done this. Would I live my life the same way I did before? Only with the exception of knowing I killed someone? I would be fired, and probably sent to prison. Freddy was still broken, Vincent was still slumped in the corner, Foxy in the Cove, and Bonnie, I could care less about.

"Scott..." I heard a voice.

"Hello?" I answered. "If you've come to kill me, please do!" I didn't want to upset Mike, but I would probably become a ghost too.

"Scott..." The voice said again. This was starting to piss me off.

"What?!" I shouted. I debated whether I should kill myself, or even live like Vincent would. Why would I think of that?! My dark side... It must be getting stronger.

"Scott you idiot! Turn around!" The voice yells.

"Shut your trap!" I argue. This voice was annoying me. I felt something on my shoulder. It whirled me around.

"Wha-" I was interrupted by lips crashing on mine. I pull away.

"No way..." I am astonished by who I see. Vincent!

"Hello again, dearest!" Vince gleefully purrs.

"I-I'm sorry..." I mutter. "I didn't want to..." This wasn't making me feel any better.

"It's alright." He replies. "You did what was best for you."

"No I didn't! I feel like shit!" I shout. If he was trying to comfort me, it wasn't working.

"Calm down, you little kitten, you!" He purrs some more. "I like this form much better anyways!"

"I killed you! What is YOUR unfinished business? Go complete it, and get the fuck out of my life!" I yell. He backs away.

"Scott." He says my name. "I want to stick around. I'm GOING to stick around. I'm going to watch over you, protect you."

"Sorry!" I say. "That job has just been taken!"

"Mike is gone, though." He says with pity. "I will actually be with you. Until the day you die. I'm just happy you aren't dead yet."

"You should be sad that I'm NOT a ghost like you! Then you could bug me all the time!"

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." (XD) he replies. "You can't exactly prevent me from doing that. I'm just going to make sure you carry on."

"I... Suppose that's alright." I say. The clock rings. "Come on, Vince. Let's go home."