Chapter 4: Shopping

Thanks to @PurpleGuyVincent for the idea XD

(SCOTT'S POV)

I woke up to an excited voice calling my name.

"SCOTT SCOTT SCOTT!!!" Vincent yelled so loud the neighbors might hear.

"Ugh... What is it?" I answered still tired.

"WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING! I WANT A NEW TOASTER! ONE THAT CAN MAKE 4 PIECES OF TOAST AT ONCE!" (XD)

"Alright, jeez we'll go!" I replied annoyed.

"YAS!" And then he jumps on top of me, and plants a huge kiss on my forehead.

-AT THE STORE-

I started looking around the kitchen appliances section for a toaster. I found one that was purple. Cool, I thought. He would love this. I carried it with me to the till. I saw Vincent with something.

"Scott!"

"What?"

"I found something for you too!"

"What is it?" He reaches inside the big shopping bag he had with him and pulled out an anime style dress.

"That's for me?!" I ask him. What was he thinking?

"It sure is, Scotty!"

"You will NOT make me wear that."

"Yes I will."

"No. Just no."

"YAS!" He screams suddenly.

"Okay, jeez I'll wear it!" I was still tired and hadn't realized what I just said.

"Hehehehehehehe!"

"Aw fuck! I just agreed to, didn't I?"

"You sure did." We went home after buying our stuff. He didn't see what I had for him though.

-AT HOME-

"Sooooo... What did you buy me?" Vincent asked as if he were singing. I'm sure he knew, but he didn't know what it looked like.

"A toaster." I simply responded.

"Ohhh goodie!" I opened the box, and in front of him was a purple toaster. He gasps.

"IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TOASTER I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON! THANK YOU, MY DEAR!"

"What did you call me?" He didn't even answer my question before grabbing me and running to the bedroom.

"Hey! Now's not the time!" I tried to escape, but he had an iron grip.

"Yes it is!" He argued. He immediately shut the door behind him, and locked it.

"Oh don't do it!" He rips off my shirt.

"Oh my god." (XD)

"PUT ON THE DRESS! NOWWWWW!"

"Fuck you." I laughed and put it on. May as well get used to him doing this kind of thing. I thought I was starting to like Vincent too.

"Ooooooohhhh! So cute!" He showed me what I looked like. An idiot. That's what I looked like.

"Hey, Scott."

"What?"

"Guess what I have."

"A boner?"

"That's right." (XD)

"I knew it!"

"Do you know what comes next?"

"No."

"Fun things."

"Don't you dare!"

"Too late."

"Nope!"

"Awww. If you don't, I'll be sad!"

"Fine. Only if it makes you feel better."

So we did.