Chapter 3: Fritz?

(VINCENT'S POV)

Scott took me home. What a cute guy. I kind of wish I was still alive, but I'm sure I could make due with this form. When we got home, Scott started cooking breakfast. Without him knowing, I set the table. Heh heh. I got a bunch of candles and a fancy tablecloth. I snuck into his mini fridge downstairs and got a bottle of wine. (Planning on a romantic morning, I see.) I poured the wine in some fancy crystal glasses he had. I don't think he ever used them before. I could smell something good. French Toast, bacon and eggs. I knew Scott was a good cook. He even wore an apron! So cute I might explode! I floated up to him and grabbed his buns.

"AH!" He squealed. "Quit doing that!" I actually tried to do the same thing on the ride home. Heh heh.

"Uhh!" I groaned. "Are you finished yet?" To my surprise, he nodded!

"It's just cooling off." He replied. I licked my lips. Scott grabbed the food to put it on the table. He walked into the dining area. He almost dropped the plates when he saw my setup!

"Vincent, what the hell is this?" He asked. I just sat down on a chair and motioned for him to bring the food over.

"Smells good." I said to him, sniffing the food. Scott soon sat down and we both ate. "You'd make an excellent wife, Scott." I teased.

"Aw shut up!" He picked his glass of wine. He was just about to take a sip, but he put it down for a moment. "Did you put in a sleep pill again?" I chuckled a little.

"No, Scott!" I answered. "I didn't drug your drink!" He rose an eyebrow and said, "If you say so!" Then took a large sip. After we had finished our breakfast, which was delicious, by the way, Scott and I sat down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V. I flipped to The Teletubbies (XD)

"You like this show, right Scott?" He shot me a look that said "Screw you." I flipped through the channels, only to notice when I stopped for a moment Scott fell asleep on the couch. FAST ASLEEP. Being a shadow must really tucker you out. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on the armchair so he could have more space. I cared for Scott. I... Loved Scott. Just then, the phone rang. Scott got up and answered it the way he always does. That was cute also.

"Uh, Hello, hello!" He listened for a few moments. I tried to eavesdrop on the conversation. I just did that sometimes. "Wait, who am I speaking to?" He asked.

"This is Fritz! Fritz Smith!" I overheard. Fritz? I used to like him before I met Scott. That red, wavy hair! Those cute little glasses! Damn it! They say you never forget the one that got away...