Chapter 5: Smut 4 U

(You know how last chapter they did stuff? Yeah. This is it. :3)
(SCOTT'S POV)
There I was, in his bedroom. I would sometimes let Vincent sleep with me, but when I didn't, He would sleep here.
"Scott." Vincent said.
"What?" I responded. I was quite embarrassed at what was going on here.
"Your fly is open."
"What?!" I quickly look down so I could fix it, then realized I was in that anime dress he bought me.
"You little shit!" I scolded him. He just laughed.
"What a gullible Scotty Boy I have! He's also been very naughty!"
"N-No I haven't!" I talked back. Vincent whipped off his belt and tossed it on the floor. I gulp. I remember that one night. Vincent was MASSIVE.
"Don't stall any longer, Scott." Vince said softly. "You can't escape your punishment." He smiled ear to ear.
"Is it going to hurt?" I asked in preparation.
"Maybe. Maybe not. Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry." And with that, he shoved me onto the bed and flipped me on my stomach where he stripped the dress off of me and took his pants and shirt off. I looked back to see him take his boxers off, but it turns out, he wasn't wearing any in the first place. Typical. He laid down on me, put his hands on my shoulders, and thrusters into me! It was painful at first but it slowly turned into pleasure. He kept on pumping. Jeez, he was amazing at this!
"Oh, oh yes." I let out a few moans of satisfaction. Then he pulled out.
"Are you kidding me?!" I turn around.
"Just a little tease, that's all." He replied with a smug look on his face.
"Well wipe that smile off your face and keep going!"
(VINCENT'S POV)
I couldn't believe this! Scott was having the time of his life! I loved him so much. He even yelled at me to keep going! I'll just fuck him until he can't walk! See how he likes that! I continue my pattern, my cock sliding in and out of Scott's butt. He was moaning. I was doing good. I kept going faster and deeper until I tensed up! Then, I pulled out and spit on his back, tricking him.
"Wow..." He turned over and I blew my load in his face! I couldn't contain my laughter.
"What the... Dude! You are such an ass!" I sat there after a fit of laughs and then laid on the bed panting.
"You aren't done yet, are you?" Scott asked.
"Yes, why?" I answered, still panting.
"Oh. Then I suppose it's your turn!" We traded positions. I was excited. I don't think Scott ever wanted to get me back! I was ready! He enters. Scott isn't that bad! He starts doing what I did, which left me in absolute heaven. He went in and out of me. It was getting better by the minute. I wasn't used to it, so I was moaning so loud I thought the neighbours would hear.
"Don't worry. They won't hear us." Scott spoke up as if reading my mind. I could feel him tensing up like I did. He was going to. After all that entering and exiting I was going to know how it felt first hand. He released it all and it flowed through me. I was warm. Scott removed his member from my ass and we fell on the bed. I hastily gave Scott a kiss. We fell asleep naked on the bed the next day. I was so happy.