Chapter 6: Space

NO, YOUR EYES ARE INDEED NOT SHITTING YOU. IT'S ACTUALLY HERE AFTER LIKE A YEAR. I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY. No POV's anymore either because of professionalism and whatnot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott stared at them for a while. Fritz on top of Vincent. After a feud of mixed emotions while looking at the two, he decided to go back to bed. He was very upset about this, but he couldn't really do much about it. He slept on the matter, and would make his mind up in the morning. Eventually, Fritz decided it would be a bad idea to rape the purple man. So, he got off of him and slept beside him instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually, everyone woke up and made their way back home, hungover and tired. The last to rise were, who would have guessed, Scott and Vincent. Both yawned as they entered the kitchen simultaneously for a cup of coffee. Maybe not the best thing for their hangovers, but probably not the worst for their drowsiness.

"Mornin'." Scott said with a monotone voice. He was set on spending some time apart from Vincent.

"Hey."

"So? How was the party?"

"I wasn't too fond of the whole ex business, but sometimes hanging out with a bunch of gay, drunken bastards can be a lot of fun."

"Yeah... I didn't like that part either..." Scott paused. "Vince, I think we need some space."

"Wh-What? J-Just move some stuff around! Reorganize!" Vincent was shaken by this sudden statement. Scott was usually more accepting than this, but Vincent came to realize it isn't easy coming to terms such as former sex partners.

"You know what I mean, Vince."

"B-But Scott!" Vincent cried dramatically, trying to lighten the mood with some exaggeration and acting. "I couldn't live without you, my dear!"

"Vince, stop it. Don't be so childish."

"But... You usually love when I do this kind of thing."

"Vincent." Scott placed his hands on Vincent's shoulders. "We're men now, not kids. We're growing up and moving on."

"No! I am a man child and I will not be labelled as otherwise!"

"True enough, but please. Can it for today."

"Okay, Scott..." Vincent was saddened by Scott's sudden change in attitude. He was left with thoughts floating around in his head. 'Does he still love me? Is he going to kick me out? Will this be the last time I ever see Scott? What if it's too awkward between us and we never talk?' Vincent went to the basement to think and masturbate to porn, then think some more. Meanwhile, Scott was having one hell of a time deciding on what actions to take.

"He needs his own freedom. He needs to spread his wings and fly. I have to realize that maybe he wasn't the one for me and I can't have him all to myself," Scott thought out loud.

'I'm a horrible person,' Thought Vincent. 'I need to do other things than be a kid inside and watch videos of people doing the horizontal hokey pokey. It's time I moved out and made a life for myself. With or without Scott.' Vincent went back upstairs, passing Scott on the way, and going to his room to pack up his things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent had soon packed up all of his important things. Now, important to Vincent usually meant his porn movies and knives, but he left the porn behind. He packed them up into a trash bag and threw them out. This encounter with Fritz had changed both him and Scott for the better, or so it seemed. Vincent came out of his room with his bag full of clothes, knives and other things that the author is too lazy to think of although he can stretch his vocabulary at 3:00 in the morning so he can look professional. Also, he likes to break the fourth wall, which isn't very professional, but that's the way he writes. Anyways, Scott was making lunch, so Vincent decided to grab some so he could talk to Scott before he left. Also because he was hungry.

"Hey." Said Scott with a full mouth. "What's the bag for?"

"Well, it may be hard to believe, but I'm moving out! I threw out my porn too! Isn't that something?" Scott spit out his food. After wiping everything up with a napkin, he spoke.

"Holy shit! Did Fritz make you hit your head against the wall a few times last night?"

"No, thank goodness, but maybe us meeting was for the better. I think I'm ready to grow up and get a life."

"That's a big step for a former man child. Are you sure you're ready?"

"Of course."

"Well, just know that you're... You're always welcome back here if you decide to stay."

"Well, Scott, my former dear... I'm afraid that won't be necessary. I won't turn back. Don't get me wrong, you helped a lot in getting me to grow up too."

"Oh. Thanks..."

"No problem." Vincent ate his food, as did Scott. Vincent rinsed his plate off in the sink, and put everything away so Scott wouldn't have to. He'd become more generous, as seen by Scott, making him a little sad. He was going to see the love of his life walk away from him, changed. Never to be the same again.

"Well, thanks for everything, Scott. I think I'll head out now."

"Okay. Bye." Scott waved him off, and Vincent hopped in his car and drove off. Regret flooded Scott's mind the second the car left his sight.

"What have I done...?" Scott asked himself, sitting with his knees hugged into his chest. Scott cried for the next two hours, longing for the end of this bad dream so he could wake up and run into Vincent's loving arms. It was however, not a dream—but one more thing for Scott to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here it is. Some sad feels. Bad vibes. However, it does not end here! Keep reading!