Chapter 6: Jealous

(Vincent's POV)

Scott and I planned a party! We invited Jeremy, Fritz, and Chris. (Woo! New OC!) Scott and I heard a few knocks on the door, so we walked over and opened it. There were the guests!

"Hey guys! Glad you all could make it!" Scott cheered as the three invited themselves inside. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Fritz shoot me a wink as he walked past me. I blushed and hid my face so nobody would see. It was around seven o' clock. We got the drinks ready and got prepared to party hard.

"Guys, we should have a drinking contest!" Jeremy suggested. Everyone agreed with the idea and we set a variety of bottles on the table as we sat around it. Scott went first. He poured himself a shot of vodka and tipped it back.

-LE TIME SKIP-

After we were all drunk as fuck, Chris jumped up and suggested a game.

"Duuuuudes... We should, like, play spin the bottle..."

"We're not teens, Chris..." I replied.

"Should that matter, you purple turd?" I knew I was beat. Chris could show anyone up. I cracked a bottle of beer, drank it ALL, and set it on the floor. We sat on the floor in a circle around it. Chris went first since he suggested the game. He flicked his wrist and spun the bottle in winding circles. It went pretty fast at first, but quickly began to slow down. It landed on Scott. He blushed slightly as he noticed he was the first victim. Chris leaned in, game him a peck on the lips, and leaned back to his spot. I had to admit, I wanted my spin to land on Scott. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Jeremy. Damn it, why not me? He leaned in to peck Jeremy, and did. Jeremy spun next. Me. Of course, me. Jeremy hesitated and blushed, looking as if he had remembered something super embarrassing.

"Something wrong, Jere?" I asked. Then I remembered. Jeremy loves to read fanfictions. It wouldn't surprise me if Jeremy was able to find one with him and I. He squeezed his eyes shut and leaned in to give me a kiss. I spun. The bottle spun for a long time, but finally landed on... Scott? No! So close! The bottle tricked me! It almost landed on him, but decided to spin a little longer and stop in front of...

Fritz.

He smirked at me as I hid my blush. Scott frowned, probably wanting the same outcome as I did. I had noticed Fritz giving me looks throughout the evening. I decided to face my fear and leaned in. He reacted almost instantly and leaned into me as well. Our lips collided. I tried to pull away, but Fritz held the back of my head in place. After no less than least fifteen seconds, Fritz let me free to sit down again. I blushed and hid my purple, flustered face in my shirt. I looked to my left, seeing the boiling jealousy in his eyes.

(Scott's POV)

Jealous? Of course I am. Vincent and I weren't exactly official, so I became quite worried that Fritz wants to take him from me. When I saw them kiss for that long, I screamed inside.

"Nah, I'm done..." I said. I hopped up and went to bed. I wasn't going to watch Fritz make out with Vincent. I stormed off to my room.

(Vincent's POV)

Scott went to bed, and the rest of us decided to just hit the sack. However, I wasn't tired. I went off to my room as well, only to find Fritz there, with nothing but his boxers on. I blushed and looked away. Really? Just, really? He had to do this to me? What an ass.

"Come on, my little Vincey-Wincey... You can look.~" Fritz said seductively. I blushed more and was just about ready to sleep on the couch, but a hand slithered into mine. Plus, I noticed Chris and Jeremy asleep on the couch. It made me want to chuckle, but Fritz started to drag me into my room. I was about to ask what he was doing, but he slammed me on the bed and jumped on me, pinning me down.

"F-Fritz!"

"Yes, my dear?~" He leaned in and nibbled on my ear, earning a soft moan escape my lips. That can't be good right now. Fritz tore off my shirt and whipped off my belt, throwing them both across the room.

"N-No! I don't want to!"

"Oh, but you have to...~" Damn his tone. He began undoing my pants. I tried to stop him, but he was trying his best to be the dominant one here. He won and ripped my pants off. Fritz stuck his hand in my boxers and felt my member. I wanted to stop myself from moaning, but I couldn't help it.

"Ahhh...~" I immediately regretted not taking a hand off of Fritz to cover my mouth. (Both of Vincent's hands were occupied by trying to push Fritz off of him) Fritz slipped off my boxers leaving me completely naked. He placed his mouth on the tip of my member. I moaned again, only to see a faint silhouette of Scott standing in the doorway. He backed into the light where I say his face. He was utterly shocked. I've made a terrible mistake...