🌨☃️Snow day☃️🌨(fluff)

It was a snow day in Hopes Peak Academy, and all students had some days off.
NO DESPAIR😐

'Finally, we get a day off. I really need a break.' Kazuichi thought. He had been suffering in homework and didn't know what to do, but he wasn't gonna waste this day on stupid work. Instead, he'd waste it on sleeping, until..

*Text*
Souda drags his phone from against his desk a few inches away from him, all the way to him.

                            🧨🔥NAGITO🔥🧨

Souda, did Ibuki tell you about
the party she was holding
outside today? Are you coming or not?
                                                            Yeah, but I'm so
                                                                                 tired!

YOU WILL COME. plss? for me??
for gundham....😈

                                                        I'll only be there for
                                                        Tanaka🙄

Cya there!!!

'Jeez, I hope he's happy.' Kazuichi thought. Kazuichi always hated to be Social, especially with 15 different people, *cough* his classmates *cough*
Kazuichi never wanted to admit, but he had a huge crush on Gundham. The only thing stopping him from confessing his love is Sonia. So he pretends he's obsessed with the princess, and confesses his "love" to her almost every day of the week, so he can just win her over, and then start talking to Gundham. They already talked much a lot though, they were like best friends, I mean, you can say that.

Time for the party!

It was time for the party, and Kazuichi was getting dressed and comfortable. He had a coat on, with his beanie aswell and baggy pants. He also took gloves aswell, since there was snow all over the place, and obviously didn't want to get frost bite. He slammed the door shut, only to be met with by Tanaka. "I was waiting for you, paramour." Gundham said to Souda, dragging Kazuichi's arm to him. They were only a few inches away from each other, and Souda was blushing like crazy.

Kazuichi's POV

Paramour? What does that even mean. I mean, I'm not upset with the nickname but, I'm going to have to find out what that means later. For now, I'll just hang around with Tanaka until the parties over.

Back to third person

The two boys stepped outside, to be met with everyone having a snowball fight. Everything was cool until Kazuichi got hit in the head with a snowball, by the one and only..Gundham Tanaka. "Wha- Hey! You'll pay for that!!!" Kazuichi pouted. He clenched a bunch of snow into his palms and started shaping it in the form of a ball. It created an 8 inch snowball, and everyone was terrified, except for Tanaka. He cracked his knuckles, and started to back away from Kazuichi. He then ran to get some snow and started making more snowballs. Kazuichi chased him, and soon hit him with the giant snowball. Everyone started to play again, mostly aiming for Kazuichi.

A ton of snowballs later....

Kazuichi was still outside with the others, until he got this incredibly cold feeling, mostly on his head. It hurt a lot, so he laid his head on Gundham's shoulder. "Is anything wrong, my paramour?" Gundham asked. "I'm really cold...can we go inside?" Souda says. Gundham was confused on why Souda wanted him to go inside too, but it wasn't really a big deal. They both held each others hand, with Gundham having to drag Souda inside his dorm. Souda asked one last thing. "C-can I sleep in your dorm tonight...Tanaka?" Souda asked. Gundham nodded, a second after, Souda collapsed on Gundham. They both went to Gundham's dorm and put on some clothes to sleep in. Souda was wearing one of Gundhams shirts, and he was completely knocked out. He cuddled into Gundham, seconds later falling asleep.

Gundham pulled Souda closer to his chest, and Souda soon nuzzled into it. He kissed Souda's forehead then fell asleep.

They weren't gonna get up anytime soon.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know it was super short but that's how my chapters are. Hope you all are doing great, have a lovely day/night!🤍

Word count: 675