🔥🍒Daring Words🍒🔥(smut)

Smut included chapter for the horny people<3
NO DESPAIR🤬🤬

Third person with the boyzz🥶

"Souda is acting more weirder than usual. It's like he's gay for someone here.." Hajime said. He was talking to Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Gundham and TeruTeru in his dorm. They all started to stare at Gundham. "Is something wrong?" Gundham asks. "We think Souda might like you, it's getting pretty obvious at this point." Nagito chuckles. "Mmm..maybe he's getting off to him~" Teruteru smirks. "Shut up TeruTeru!" Everyone yells. 'How could such a foolish mortal be inlove with me?' Gundham thought.

Well, TeruTeru wasn't wrong.

They all exit Hajime's dorm after discussing some suggestions on who Souda may like, and all the signs pointed to Gundham. He didn't know what to say or do, for aswell he liked Kazuichi back.

Few hours later, with Souda

"Mnghh" Souda moaned out. He was very horny, and couldn't stop thinking about Gundham. "Tch, I'll just get this over with quick." Souda says. He lies down on his bed and takes off his pants. He had a white t-shirt on with grey sweatpants, very, very basic for Kazuichi. He started to take off his boxers, revealing his surprisingly erect member. He started jacking himself off, moaning to almost every move of his hand. He was very sensitive right now, but didn't mind. A knock came from his door. He quickly pulled up his boxers and pants, and answered the door. It was, most obviously, Gundham.

"Kazuichi, we need to talk." Gundham pulled Kazuichi away from his dorm, to Gundhams own dorm.  His member was still erect, and it was becoming very obvious, as he was wearing grey sweatpants. Gundham shut his door and offered Kazuichi a seat next to him on his bed.  "I need to tell you something as well Tanaka, but I dont really think you're gonna like me after this-" Kazuichi was interrupted by a voice coming from none other than Ibuki Mioda. She had secretly opened the door. "Oh my! Is this lovely relationship finally gonna happen!! Eek! Now kiss!" Ibuki yelled out, which almost everyone heard. Kazuichi excused himself and rushed out of Gundhams dorm, hiding his member, and into his own.

He shut the door, until another knock came from
the door. He answered it, and this time it was Hajime. "Hey, we need to talk." Hajime said. Hajime shut the door behind them. "What's going on with you and Tanaka? You guys are becoming more closer , and me and the rest of the boys are worried? Is he like, holding you hostage? Do you need help?" Hajime asked in one handful of a sentence. "Ermm..no....." Souda said. "I can totally get you help if you want? Or is it- Oh my! Do you like Gundham?" Hajime whispered. Kazuichi nodded. "But...uhh......" Souda revealed his erect member showing from his pants. Hajime bursted out in laughter. "Pfft! No way..." Hajime was in disbelief.
"You have to go speak about that to him, not even masturbating can fix that mess Kazuichi." Hajime said, leaving the dorm. Maybe Hajime was right.

Some more hours later, now 9:00PM

Souda was having so much difficulties with his problem. He knew almost half of his class was asleep by now, but he just had to get this over with. He shut his door, then locked it with his keys. He ran to Tanaka's room and knocked on the door. Gundham answered a few seconds later. "Can we have that talk now?" Souda asked. Gundham modded, and let Souda inside to sit on his bed. "So, about the little discussion we were gonna have earlier, I really need to spit something out." Souda says. "Me aswell, I can go first if you'd like." Gundham said. "I cannot express this in words, so I might as well express it in feeling." Gundham leaned over to Souda and kissed him.

The kiss made Souda feel like fireworks were going off in his brain. His eyes were focused on Gundhams,  and right after Gundham pulled away. "I-I like you too, Tanaka...but I need you to help me with something." Souda said. He revealed his erect member to Gundham, finally. "Do- Do you want my assistance with that?" Gundham asks. Souda nods, and quickly pulls Gundham back in for another kiss. The kiss turns into a full on makeout, fighting for dominance. Tongues were battling, and Souda was losing, but he wouldn't give up, so Gundham had an idea. He placed his hand onto Souda's crotch, rubbing it, with his pants on. It made Souda moan aloud, so Gundham quickly reached his tongue into the pink haired mechanics mouth.

It surprisingly tasted, very good, and Gundham wanted more. He started to lick the inside walls of Souda's mouth, and Souda found it weirdly pleasuring. Gundham started to move down to Souda's chin, then his Neck. He placed noticable hickeys on Souda's pale-ish neck. He started to suck on one exact spot that made Souda moan, until he drew some blood from it, quickly licking it afterward. Gundham took off Souda's shirt, and started to suck on one of his nipples, while massaging the other. "Nghh~" Souda moaned. He kissed down all the way to Souda's boxers.  He started to play with the boxers, by trying to get them off by continuously biting them, teasing Souda. He soon took them off with his hands, revealing Souda's dick. Gundham took his clothes off too, also revealing his aswell erect member.

He started to jack Souda off, earning a few moans from the shorter guy. He placed his other fingers into Souda's mouth, commanding him to suck. When Gundham feeled as if it were ready, he layed Souda back to reveal his hole. He inserted one finger, and a second later inserted another. "Ahh~ Gundha-ham...it stings.." Souda cries out. It was a mixure of pain and pleasure, but mostly pain. "Shh..this will all be over soon my love..." Gundham whispers. When Souda was stretched out enough, Gundham positioned his dick to the entrance of Souda's hole, and slowly inserted half of it. "Aghh~!!" Souda whined out. Gundham gave Souda some time to adjust, and when Souda was ready, he started to move slowly, making wet noices from Souda's insides. "Can you go faster...~" Souda says, weakly.

Gundham starts going at a really fast pace, unbelievably fast I mean. "Oh shit! Haah~ Keep going-AHH~" Souda moaned out. Gundham had hit Kazuichi's prostate, and when he got the sign he did, he started to abuse the spot. "NYGHH~ Please~! Ahaahh~" Souda cried out. "You're doing amazing, Kazuichi..." Gundham praises. Kazuichi moans very loud, as Gundham fits his whole dick into Kazuichi. "Mmn~ You're so tight, my love.." Gundham says. Kazuichi was screaming at this point. The amount of pleasure he was feeling right now was unbelievable. This paste would go on until Gundham had finally came into Kazuichi. Kazuichi came shortly after, from feeling of the warm sticky substance in his small hole. Gundham had a very big load, so it was basically spilling out of Kazuichi.

Soon after, the two boys got cleaned up and Kazuichi had just stood at Gundhams dorm for the night.
"I love you, my dearest." Gundham kissed Kazuichi on the cheek. "I love you too, Tanaka." Kazuichi says, nuzzling into Gundhams neck, then shortly after falling asleeep. Wow, what a long night.

HOPE YOU HORNYS ENJOYED THIS SMUTTY CHAPTER!!
This is my first time writing smut so please don't judge!
Word count: 1261
rlly rushed