fairy gay pride land (SMUT)!

might as well just be a smut book
third person pov
straight up sex no origin shi or wtver

Gundham looked down to the desperate boy below him, who was faced to his cock.

" You're gonna be a good boy and take it all in, is that correct? " Gundham said in a husky voice. Kazuichi nodded while gulping, looking up to the taller boy in a seductive way.

Gundham grabbed the back of Kazuichi's pink hair and gripped onto it, pushing him to his hard dick.

" Don't be nervous, my dear. " The tip of Gundhams penis eventually slid its way inside of Kazuichis mouth. When he reached the back of the pink haired boys wet cavern, a muffled gag escaped, or tried to escape, his mouth.

" Almost there. " Kazuichis eyes watered up when he began to feel Gundhams cock almost going down his throat. The breeder groaned quietly.

Sooner or later, Gundham had fit his whole dick inside of the shorter boys mouth, Kazuichi obviously struggling to keep it inside.

Gundham tried to thrust in and out of Kazuichi, but as soon as he thrusted back in, Kazuichi slipped Gundhams cock out of his mouth.

Not even a second later, Gundham forced himself back in.

Kazuichi looked up to Gundham, who was already looking down at him.

" You're so appealing. " Kazuichi looked back down, flustered. Gundham tried once again to thrust in and out of Kazuichi's mouth, and it worked out this time. Kazuichi could let out slight gags and muffled noises then and there, but it was alright.

Kazuichi held onto Gundhams thighs as pre-cum went straight down his throat, knowing Gundham was about to release his load.

Kazuichi tried to let go of Gundhams dick, but the taller male pushed him down further. Seconds later, he came inside of Kazuichis throat.

" Ah-ah, don't spit it out. " Gundham knelt down to Kazuichi. " Swallow. Swallow it all. "

Kazuichi obeyed his command and swallowed everything, not leaving a single spot of cum inside his mouth.

" I'm not gonna' get aids, right? "

" No. Let's just have a good time, my paramour. "

Gundham laid Kazuichi down onto their bed and flipped him over, impatiently taking the other boys pants and boxers off.

Gundham brought up Kazuichis hips so they'd be in a doggy-style type position.

The taller male brought his fingers to Kazuichis mouth, Kazuichi getting the hint and covering his fingers in as much saliva as possible.

When Gundham felt as if the time was right, his fingers exited from Kazuichis mouth and was brought to his asshole.

" Ready? " Gundham asked.

" Mmhm. "

Gundham slid one of his abnormally large fingers inside of Kazuichis asshole, moving it around a bit.

" Are you alright? "

" Yeah, can you put another one in? "

Gundham smirked and gladly fit another finger inside of Kazuichi's hole.

" Hnck! " Kazuichi groaned. His whole body twitched a bit.

Gundham moved the fingers around once again, stretching him out as best as he could.