💏💋Just a guy thing💋💏 (smut)

disclaimer: i do not ship sounia at all it's just a little something that'll build up the smut muhahaha..
third person as always
kazuichi and gundham are friends in this um thing

" Hey, Sonia. What's all this? Why'd you pull me from the cafeteria? " The expression on Kazuichi's face grew into confusion, he'd never seen Sonia so excited.

Sonia smiled as she told Kazuichi " So, I've been thinking about what you said the other night, and I think it's best if we took it a step further and entered third base. I mean, we both have been thinking about sex, so why not just get it over with? "

Kazuichi grinned. " I'd thought you'd never ask. "

He pecked Sonia on the lips as he walked to class since the bell rung. He was excited to finally have sex and get his virginity card stolen, but at the same time he was nervous. He wasn't experienced, obviously since he is a virgin, so what if he messed up? Now in a rush of stress, he entered his classroom, trying to only think of it when his classes were over.

7:00; School has ended 3 hours ago.

" Honestly Tanaka, I don't know what to do. I gotta make Sonia the luckiest girl to ever exist, but I don't even know which hole to put it into! " Kazuichi put his head in his hands, then dropping himself face first onto his bed.

" Is she even open to the fact that you are..pure? " Gundham questioned. Kazuichi didn't respond back, his face showing nothing but disappointment.

" I told her I lost my V-Card when I was 17. " Kazuichi informed in embarrassment.

" Sometimes you really are an imbecile. " Kazuichi laughed at the taller ones statement.

Suddenly, Kazuichi had an idea.

" Gundham, you aren't a virgin, right? " Kazuichi asked.

" Yeah, I fortunately am not. Why do you ask? " Gundham responds.

" How about you teach me first? I mean— Sonia isn't coming here till about 11 and it's gonna pretty much prepare me. " Gundham shook his head vigorously.

" I suppose we can, but this can only stay between us and I am only doing this to prepare yourself. It is not like you will, but don't take our mating seriously. "

" Don't worry 'bout that, dude. It's just a guy thing after all. "

The two boys both started to strip their clothes down all the way to their boxers.

" I should prep you first, are you in hold of any lubricant? " Gundham inquired.

" Wait— aren't I the one who's supposed to be topping? "

" Don't fret, just imagine you are Sonia and I am you, then when Sonia is actually here, try and replicate exactly what I had done. "