im running out of titles so js call this one smut

third person pov
comment down ideas for fluff, smut and angsts
also comment down a title for this smut or whatever ..
long chapter btw also despair lol
tw: f slur ( i can reclaim ) and gore-ish? not rlly

Kazuichi Souda froze in shock.

Gundham Tanaka likes him?

Sonia Nevermind stared at him in confusion.

" Was this not obvious? " She said, a chuckle exiting her mouth.

" No.. he barely shows any type of feeling or emotion, how was I supposed to know? " Kazuichi zoned out shortly after saying that.

He was planning on killing him this night.

He couldn't do it under that condition, visualize the person who you have a ' liking ' to murdering you. That would be just awful, and Kazuichi couldn't carry that big weight of guilt.

He'd have to now rely on his second choice of target, Nekomaru Nidai. It would be quite a challenge, killing the toughest guy on the island, but at least he would have less of a threat during his time in this isolated and sand filled place.

Sonia patted his shoulder, concerned of the amount of time he stood in that exact position, whole body still as he looked into the clear blue sky in front of him.

" I'll leave you to gather your thoughts. " Sonia walked away from the shorter yet muscular male awkwardly.

Kazuichi escaped from his daydream and ran back to Sonia.

" How did you find out? "

Sonia laughed to herself.

" It's the way he looks at you. You don't even recognize it, but it seems as if he's been obsessed with you ever since we entered this disaster. "

" You're not sure about that! Maybe it's just the way he looks at people. " Kazuichi responded in denial.

" Go ahead and ask everyone. They will all agree with me. " Sonia walked off.

Kazuichi stood there, confused. If this even was true, why would anyone like him? He's a pervert, and just a horrible person.

He then spotted Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu and Nagito Komaeda in the distance. Quickly, he ran over to them.

" I have a question. "

The two boys in front of Kazuichi raised their eyebrows.

Silence filled the area surrounding them.

Fuyuhiko gestured his hands, signaling Kazuichi to speak.

" Does Tanaka like me? "

Nagito laughed.

" You guys aren't together? " Fuyuhiko laughed along.

" Dude, I'm not a fag! "

" Totally. " Nagito grinned.

" Whatever, fuck you guys. " Kazuichi spoke, pissed.

Kazuichi walked off to his cabin, which in fact he shared with Gundham.

He sighed and opened the door.

Just then, he caught Gundham with all of Kazuichis sharpest tools. and with a blue chart.

He was planning on killing Nekomaru as well.

" What the fuck are you doing?! " Kazuichi freaked out.