Smug Bastard

Okay just a fewwww things

Thank you guys so much for all the attention for the past week, the support means a lot to me <3
Glad you guys are just as in love with Matt as I am
Nsfw!
-
-
-

You moaned as he pushed you roughly against the wall, his brief case falling from your fingertips and crashing against the hardwood floors of his apartment.

You grabbed at his tie, pulling him impossibly closer to you as his mouth engulfed yours.

This had all started just before he went into the courtroom, when his  fingers drifted a little too low to your ass, feeling the lack of elastic underwear against your hips. It was a surprise meant for later, when you both had returned home from court. But Matthew never liked surprises very much, and you cursed him for always having a good gut instinct.

"Sweetheart.. how am I going to act professional now ?" He half joked, but there was an edge of sincerity there.

"Win the case, and you might get lucky" you responded, kissing his cheek before leaving to find your place at the back of the room, leaving Matt standing at the small desk prepared for the attorneys as people filed into the room for the hearing. He chuckled and took a sip of his water , his hands resting on his hips.

For the next two hours you watched in awe as your boyfriend argued his way through his case, making his points as clear as water and evidently winning the case.

You sipped at your water as he failed miserably at covering up his smug smirk. Foggy hugged him, but he was distracted. His head tilted slightly before turning his head, making sure you could see his smirk. He knew from your heartbeat you had seen him, and he knew from your heartbeat that you knew what was going to happen the minute you both entered his apartment. 

And here you both were, his hands pinning yours above your head as he feverishly kissed your neck, nipping randomly and leaving red marks all over your neck.

"m-Matt take it easy" you mumbled, head thrown back as you struggled to avoid from moaning. "I've got - shit- I've got an appointment with a client tomorrow"

"yeah. I know. It's that guy that layers on that tacky dollar store cologne everytime he has an appointment with you" he growled, before sucking a spot above your collarbone. His hips began rutting into yours, earning a groan from his throat.

"Oh my god- are you jealous?" You asked, smiling slightly at the idea. He immediately moved his lips from your collarbone to your lips when you said this, aggressively kissing your lips with passion and desire .

"Unbelievably so-" he chuckled, before pulling at your blouse, tugging it open so the buttons at the top flew off and landed somewhere on the floor. His hips rolled against yours as he kissed your shoulders and neck, alternating between sucking and kissing, littering red and purple bruises all over. You panted at his hunger, your back shoved against the wall.

His large hand fumbled as he struggled to find the clasp at the back of your bra. He was getting progressively more possessive as he groaned.

"it's.. it's a front clasp- thought it would be easier for you going forwards" you muttered. His blank gaze told you a thousand words, even with his eyes unseeing.

"I love you so much" he chuckled, before finding the front clasp causing the lacy fabric to pool into his hands. He threw it to the floor and smirked, before continuing his kisses against your jaw. His cold fingers cupped your tits.

He grabbed the buds in-between his icy cold fingers and twisted slightly, causing your hips to gyrate faster against his. His hard bulge made repetitive contact with your hip as he rutted into you. You hissed from the coldness of his fingertips.