Good old fashioned lover boy

Dedicated to the "yeah Matthew " church, love you guys <3 Seeing you guys interacting with my work makes me day and I appreciate it so so much and I love you all!!!

Watched stardust again for the first time since I was kid and ohmyfuckinggod WHY ARE THERE NO TRISTAN THORN FICS???? So uhhh yeah this is obviously daredevil Matty but idk soft Charlie is making me wanna write soft Matt so enjoy <3
Also I wrote this while listening to good old fashioned lover boy on REPEAT so

.
.
You sighed as you glanced out the window at the thundering clouds. The office was warm and cosy, the compact heater filling your small studio with a perfect amount of heat. You dreaded having to switch from your comfortable office to the cold , rainy streets of Hells Kitchen. You huffed as you shoved papers into your folder, before shoving the folder into your small bag, slinging it over your shoulder. You glanced around your office. No coat. No umbrella. Great.

And then you heard a knock and your eyes immediately turned their attention to the man standing at the doorway of your office. You grinned ear to ear as he leant against the frame, his devious grin greeting you. His hair was slightly flattened from the rain of which he obviously got caught in on the walk over, a few of his hairs finding their natural wave.

"thought you could do with some company on the walk home?" He chuckled. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him gently. Your hands found the nape of his neck, moving upwards to the back of his head. Droplets of water ran down your fingers from his hair and you playfully shook your head.

"You do know you own an umbrella? And a coat? And a hat? You're going to get sick Matty-" you sighed, cupping his face. His red glasses were slightly slanted on the bride of his nose, the tinted lenses sprinkled with flicks of droplets.

"Where's the fun in that? And I'll be fine sweetheart.. Don't worry. I wanted to walk my love home" he hummed, his hands resting on your waist.

You smiled.

His love.

"I do appreciate it, but you're having a warm shower when we go home. And then you're getting into bed and staying warm" you sighed, before kissing him again. His lips were incredibly soft, fitting perfectly with yours. His stubble prickled the side of your face, but you didn't mind.

"Mmm... only if you shower with me..." he muttered, before kissing you again. His hands began trailing from your waist, to your hips before finally finding your ass and squeezing slightly. You pulled your lips from his and laughed.

"Okay.. deal" you hummed, before linking arms with him.

The two of you walked outside of the office building, a blast of cold air hitting your naked legs, your skirt doing very little to keep you warm. You mentally swore at yourself for forgetting your coat. Your arm was wrapped tightly around his as you glanced at the neon billboards across the road, the bright blues and purples reflecting off his red tinted glasses. Droplets fell down both your faces, and your hair had gotten wet.

You both turned down a quiet residential road, a quick shortcut back to Matts place, where the two of you would be sleeping. His cane tapped against the pavement, the two of you working in a peaceful silence. Then you heard the faintest of piano, paired with the iconic voice of Freddy mercury. The two of you smiled. As you walked further down the residential rode, the music got louder, being played from a third level apartment , the window wide open, a warm golden glow drawing your eye from every other window on the block. He smirked as he dragged you off the foot path and onto the quiet and empty street in the middle of the road.

"What are you up to Murdock?" You laughed, watching as he folded up his cane and popped it into your bag that nestled on your shoulder.

"Have a little trust sweetheart.." he playfully responded, flashing his cheeky grin your way. You rolled your eyes, a smirk plastered on your face. His hands found your waist, and one of them traced their way from your shoulder, to your elbow, to yours wrist and finally, to your hand. His finger gently intertwined with yours.

"Always treating me like porcelain.." you smiled, shaking your head softly.

"You're my angel, and I'm the devil of Hell's Kitchen. I've gotta be gentle with an angel like yourself"  he chuckled. He gently began swaying, and your hand found his shoulder. He grinned. Corny, but sweet.

"Smooth Matt... smooth" you giggled, before placing a delicate kiss to his lips. He hummed as your lips found his, and his stubble tickled your cheek.The smell of summer rain danced through the air as the two of you stood on an empty street, dancing the night away, enjoying the domestic and sweet moment.