Self restraint, or lack there of.

Nsfw ! Please read the important authors note at the end of this <3

Warnings; nsfw, dark!ish Matt, slight choking, degradation, just pure filth

.
.
.
.

There was something different happening in the apartment. He couldn't put his finger on it, but it was driving him insane. Primal instinct filled his senses, but he didn't know why.

Until you came home from the neighbor, the old lady you used to visit to help her with meal prep after work some days. He cocked his head as he heard you let yourself in to his apartment. His tongue jetted out and licked a wet strip across his pink lips, savoring the hint of citrus in the air.

He did the math in his head, it had been about two weeks since you were curled up on the couch, the smell of iron thick in the air as you whined and whimpered in pain.

You were ovulating.
That's why he couldn't shake it. Matt Murdock usually had very good self restraint, but for you, he had minimal.

Especially when your pheromones hung thick in the air, overpowering the smell of the fall scent candle that you had lit on the coffee table.

He pretended to continue to skim his fingertips over the pile of paperwork that sat on the coffee table as he sipped at coffee. The bitter taste sloshed around his mouth, but even the tartness from the coffee couldn't cover the slight sweetness in the air. And he new exactly what the cause of the sweetness was. So while he appeared to look composed, on the inside, he was crumbling. He could feel his slacks tighten slightly and he shifted uncomfortably around in the couch, a soft blanket thrown over his lap in an attempt to hide the growing tent. He cursed nature under his breath, although, nature hadnt expected people to be able to smell when their partner was ovulating, instead it gave made the partner show their partner signs.

You waltzed into the living room, smiling as you spotted him. You leant over the back of the couch and kissed his neck affectionately, earning a content "hm" from the back of his throat. Then you padded over to join his side. He smiled, before tapping the side of the couch next to him.

He felt the couch dip next to him, paired with your long limbs wrapping yourself around him, your arms wrapping around his more muscular ones, earning a soft smile from him.

"How was work?" You asked quietly.

he sighed. "Hard. Especially when the love of my life is walking around me with exceptionally tight pants" he smirked, trying to see how far he could push before you jumped his bones. He could smell your arousal, he could practically taste the citrus. He just needed the green light from you.

You smirked. "How do you know my pants are tight..?" You chuckled.

His infamous smirk painted across his face as he tilted your chin up to look at him, his unfocused eyes settling on your chin. "How many times did I touch your ass today? You thought I wouldn't notice?" He smirked. Your face flushed, heat rushing to your cheeks.

You stayed quiet, scared your voice would giveaway the truth.

"But you wanted me to know, didn't you? That's why you shimmied infront of me in the kitchen earlier, and why you lingered around my office. You know you're ovulating. You know that I know that you're ovulating. And you want me to fuck you, don't you sweetheart?" He stated quietly, in a low and gravelly voice. He pulled you onto his lap, the paper work on his lap from just a few minutes prior sliding onto the floor, forgotten about.

You bit your lip to contain your smirk. How was he always spot on? Your hands moved to wrap around his neck, and you hid your face in the crook of his neck, mumbling his name.