Stay

this was requested!! Very slight nsfw
!Important !
I bc posted a piece called "Distractions" last night (it was nsfw) and then this morning ... it's vanished? I can still see some people have favorited it but when I click on the notification it brings me to baking?? And the piece I DID delete last night is still there. Has this happened to anyone else? Im so fucking pissed :,)
Anyway, enjoy this short fluff while I try to mentally recuperate and write more smut lol
.
.
You felt a sharp bright light on your eyelids, causing you to groan and nuzzle your head into the duvet. Matt chuckled as he opened his closet, his fingers trailing through the hangers, feeling the small braille tags on the hangers of what they are.

"Did I wake you..?" He whispered. You rolled onto your back, your eyelids fluttering open. You smiled as you looked him up and down, admiring his chiseled physique.

"Nah, I think it was the sun shining in the window, I forgot to close to curtains last night" you yawned, rubbing your eyes before sitting up, leaning against the bed headboard.

"Uh- mightve been me- sorry. I came in through the window last night. It would've been more quiet than the roof entrance. I wanted you to get as much sleep as possible. Sorry love, it must've slipped my mind. Morning sunshine isn't a issue for me" he chuckled softly.

You smiled softly. "It's okay, I should probably stop waking up late anyway"

"I wish I could stay in bed with you" he sighed, laying his outfit infront of him. The gold crucifix necklace rested against his pale skin, bouncing slightly everytime he would bend over or move suddenly. Your eyes ghosted down his body, appreciating his carved abs and prominent v lines that lead to -

"Your heart rates giving you away love, I can hear your pulse." he smirked, before pulling the cotton material over his shoulders, wriggling it onto his body. You felt yourself shift in the bed, emphasizing the steady pulse in your abdomen. "It's rude to stare" he sung playfully.

"Hard not to when you look like that" You shrugged. Your eyes focused on his ass. "And your ass looks like THAT" you laughed. He laughed, wrapping the untied tie around his neck and walking over to you.

"Would you be able to tie this sweetheart?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mhm!" You agreed, your fingers finding the two sides of the tie. As you began tying it, his eyes closed. You noticed the heavy bags under his eyes. God, he looked tired. He looked as if he was going to fall asleep any second.

"And what if you didn't go in?" You suggested. The corner of his mouth lifted as he smiled dopily.

"Is my partner trying to insinuate that they want to have sex?" he teased, his fingers moving up your thigh.

"I mean no- but I'm open to that too. I was saying that maybe you should take a rest day. If you're not working as Matt Murdock, you're working to help protect the city and vice versa. When was the last time you slept for more than four hours?" You asked, your hands moving to cup his face.

His brows raised. "Uh- about five months-"

"It's settled. You're calling in sick and you and I are spending the whole day in bed, relaxing and for you, sleeping" you smiled, before sliding his tie off and plscing it onto his thigh. He flashed a grin towards you.

"Deal"