Safeword

Smut but also not really? It's kinda fluff? Kinda posting this just to hold you guys over while I write more. Might do a part two idk

Your fists clenched the silk sheets, your head ripped back and your vision blank. The satin restraints pinned you to the headboard, the vibrator positioned at your clit. The humming and your moans filled the room. His hands rested against your throat as he repeatedly pounded into you, your legs wrapped around his waist as his hips slammed against yours. The delicate skin on the inside of your thighs burned slightly from his stubble that roughed against it repeatedly just a few moments before.

Your eyes shut tight under the blindfold as you felt your orgasm building, your hands pulling against the restraints slightly. The vibrator stopped humming, and you whined as he pulled out, resting his cock against your swollen clit.

"Please.. please Matty~" you panted, your chest rising and falling. He chuckled darkly.

"Cum once without permission, and I'll leave you tied up and pretty with that vibrator and go out for patrol"

You felt the dip in the bed where he was begin to move to the edge,before he stood up and moved away from the bed.

And then the humming started again, the electric whirring against your slit. You made a mental note to hide the remote from it.Your hips automatically grinded agaisnt it, much to your discomfort. It was getting to be too much. This had gone one for hours. Your clit felt sore and swollen, and your neck was covered in pretty purple hickeys. You heard him at the end of the bed, obviously listening to every sound you made, the creaky floorboards giving his position away. You heard him moan, along with the quietest sound of his hand moving up and down his shaft.

And then the electric whirring got louder, and the vibration got stronger. Your eyes screwed tight under the blindfold and a loud moan erupted from your lips. Your hips gyrated against the wand, desperate for release. But you knew if you came, you'd be in for it. But you couldn't help it. You needed to cum so badly it hurt.
His head cocked to the side as he heard your heart hammer against your chest, along with the loud moans coming from your lips.
And to your disappointment, the whirring turned off.

"I said don't cum, cant you take instructions? Are you that drunk off of my cock that you can't even think straight ?" He chuckled. He walked back over to the bed, the creaks underneath him from the floorboards giving you a rough idea of where he was. He climbed onto the bed, maneuvering towards you. You shivered as you felt his tip rub against your swollen entrance.

"Matty- please.. Let me come this time " you begged, your breaths ragged. His arm snaked up to your throat, his fingers wrapping around it, applying the slightest pressure, his fingers resting against your pulse point. You hummed at the sensation.

"Oh sweetheart.. such a little mess, aren't you? " he chuckled darkly. You held your breath, knowing what was going to happen next. His cock slammed back into you. You both moaned, and his grip on your throat got slightly tighter.

"Such a needy slut, needing to cum. Good girls don't cum. "His finger toyed with your clit as he began to set the rhythm, his skin slapping against yours and the bed frame creaked and squeaked.

You whined, attempting to close your legs, but his pace prevented you from being successful. It was all getting to be too much. Your vision clouded, your thighs twitched and your clit pulsated, begging for release.

"Matty.. " you murmured, so engulfed by pleasure and pain that you could hardly speak. He was hovering over you as his cock pressed against your sweet spot, causing you to squirm beneath him.

You felt your eyes fill with tears, the pleasure was getting unbearable. "Matty... red.. matty.. red" You muttered out the safe word, his movements stilled. You heard him curse under his breath as you felt his hands swiftly make their way to the satin restraints. He held both of your wrists with the one hand and gently brought them down to your sides. Then you felt his fingers gently pry the satin blindfold over your eyes, and you immediately saw a brown eyed man staring down with nothing but worry on his face, his unseeing gaze settling on your chin, his head cocked as he listened to your heart rate.

"Are you okay? Sorry sweetheart, I got a little carried away" he panted. His lips were crimson, and his cheeks were flushed with a soft rose pink.You just lay there, thighs shaking. Your limbs felt like jello, your joints aching and stiff.

"I'm.. im okay. Just want you to hold me before we continue" you mumbled out, before wrapping your arms around his neck. He nodded, before nuzzling into your neck, his arms on either side of you to support his weight. He placed a gentle kiss to your neck. It was simple and sweet, and laced with kindness and care, a harsh contrast between the rough demeanor earlier.

You smiled as you breathed in his cologne, a musky vanilla and cinnamon scent that you had grown to adore, sometimes stealing one of his shirts and dousing it in it when you'd wear it, so you could smell the comforting and familiar scent of him all day, which he adored. He didn't always like to admit it but he was possessive over you, and the idea of you purposefully wanting to smell like him drove him insane.

"We don't have to continue if you don't want to sweetheart,  I want you to feel safe and secure " he mumbled into the crook of your neck, the vibrations traveling through your body. You smiled at that. He was always so caring and considerate.

"Are.. are you sure?" You muttered out in a tired sigh. He smiled, the stubble from the apple of his cheeks scraping slightly against the sensitive and soft skin of your neck.

"Of course m'love" he kissed you gently, before moving to lie behind you. He would be lying if he said that it didn't hurt to hold back, but at this moment in time, all he cared about was your comfort. If you were up to it , later you might pick up where you left off and if not, it would go down eventually.

His arm wrapped around your waist, softly holding you close to him, but not tight enough to feel constricting. He tucked his head onto your shoulder, kissing it gently.

"We can take our time love"