Destiny(2)

Comming back to home Pramod was devastated. Failure was surrounding him. He have to find his love. He need her.

He contacted everyone to know where abouts Susheela but got nothing other than guilt. For everyone she was with him. They are living happily. The night had passed with tears.

The next morning while going to meet Agni Pramod encountered with someone special again.

Su: hmmm.... jab dhakka laga tabhi samajh jana tha... apke chasme ka number badhana hoga lagta hain

P: i am so sorry baby... apko lagi toh nehi kahi... ap yaha route pe kya kar rahe ho? Aise nehi jhumte na!

Su: ohh Parmod anulom vilom karo... ek sath itne saare sawal... toh question no.1 ka jawab mujhe nehi lagi...main thik hu... question no.2 hamari scooty kharab ho gayi hain toh main lift mang rahi thi...

P: scooty? toh aapko lagta hain ki apka itna chotu sa height dekhke koi gaadi rokhega...

Su: rokna hoga warna tod dungi saari gaadi

P laughs.

P: main lift de du ... meri car thode dur mein hi parked hain ... ap kiske sath ho

Su: Mummy aur Aru k sath

Despite of being a stranger to him, he was jealous of her bonding with Arjun.

P: waise yeh Arjun.. apke Aru kon hain

Su: woh teacher hai... mummy k sath ek hi school mein..

P: apke papa kaha hain?

Su: woh toh-

...: Sohuu....

Su: mummy pitegi main chali...

While Pramod was standing still hearing the voice.

P: Susheela...

He turned and saw her at a little distance.It was his love struggling with her scooty in a sunny day. Dressed in an anarkali suit with long brown hairs she was looking divine to him. She has changed. Calm and sensible. Everything has changed. Time and place. It was not the same Susheela.

He smiled through his teary eyes but soon got serious when reality strikes him.

Suhani, that means, she is her daughter. Is she married? With whom?  He has a lot of questions in his heart but he don't want to rush. He know that she is not that type of person to clear all his doubt at once. He will take out all the information cunningly. Thinking all this he was taking few steps towards her.

"Susheela ji" the voice hitted her ears like a soulful tune in a silent night. She turned and their eyes met.

Su: mummy yeh hain woh maine bataya tha na apko

S: chota haddi ( with teary eyes)

Su: no mummy Parmod

Pramod just went more closer and hugged her. Such a relief. She was his home.

After breaking the hug

S: tum kab aaye... (wiping her tears) kaise ho?

P: apke bina kaisa ho sakta hun?

Su: ap dono ek dusre ko jantein ho

S: yeh mere friend the...

P was hurt hearing the word friend.

S: um.. Parmod humme chalta chahiye... kuch kaam hain... chalo Sohu

Su: bye Parmod

P: nehi.... ek minute... ap logo ka scooty kharab hain na toh kaise jayenge ... main lift de deta hun apni car se

S: nehi iski zarurat-

Su: yes please

S: Sohuu... ( mummy look)

Su: mummy mere pair dard ho rahe hain... lagta hain chod lag gayi hain

P: kaha lagi dikhau (being panic)

S: drama kar rahi hain yeh...

Su: please (puppy eyes)

P: yes mummy matlab Susheela please

S: okay
.
.
.

On the way,

P: waise ab kaha rehti ho...

Before S could say anything,

Su: Delhi

P: wow... aise Sohu ne bataya ki aap teacher ban gayi ho... konsa subject padhate ho

Su: areee woh subject teacher nehi sports depa..depat

S and P together: department..

S: sports department se hun main.... boxing

P: wow... matlab abhi bhi mujhe pit dogi

Su: mummy ko mar kutai pasand nehi ... woh toh mera kaam hain and laughs

P noticed S. All silent. Only talks when it is necessary.

S: sohu apne arjun ko bataya na ki hum aagaye hain

Su: yes mummy

P: yeh Arjun kon hain

S: he.. he is just a good friend

P: aur apke husband?

S: woh .... woh bahar gaye hain

Su: papa bahar rehte hain... kabhi mujhse mile bhi nehi

S: Sohuu

Su: solly

Pramod drops them infront of a hotel they are staying in. He met Agni later and told him everything.

Agni was also shock hearing about Susheela and his niece. Before telling to any other person they decided to investigate the matter.

For all Susheela was with Pramod. Why did she lied? She could have told everyone about this! She could have told them about her daughter. About her marraige, may be!

With the help of Agni's sources they got their all information of past years.

Since last 5 years she was in Delhi, staying with her friend Sonali and her husband Arjun. Pramod got some relief on learning that Arjun is not her husband but was suspicious seeing no information about Suhani's father.

She is four years old. Just got alloted in XYZ school where Susheela also works. They have no more family detail.

A hurt Pramod and Agni were about to leave from there when they got to know something which shocked them to the core.

"Sir there is an account for Suhani where each month Rs.50,000/- is transferred from a bank of Rohtak.  The account belongs to Mini Chautala"

--×--

I HAD A THOUGHT TO DELETE THIS STORY CUZ I FOUND IT SO FILMY. BUT THEN DECIDED TO POST IT ONCE TO SEE YOUR REACTIONS. I LIKE THAT YOU GUYS ARE LOVING IT.

(BGM daalneka socha tha but mujhe khudko nehi rulana🤧)

A SECOND PART FOR YOUR UNSETTLED MIND.

VOTE AND COMMENT🤞