Thedi Mhedi Love Story!

ANOTHER RANDOM STORY.
CHALO PADH LO.
.
.
.
.

On the gate of XYZ college a nervous Susheela was standing, waiting for her cousin Garima to accompany her on the first day of college. Garima was two years older than her.

"Susheela" she heard a voice which gave her a little affinity in this unknown place.

She turn and saw Garima with her boyfriend Vikram, who was too in the same college. Vikram was like an elder brother to her and among the family only she knows about their relationship.

"Kaisi ho Susheela?" Vikram asked and she just nodded as usual. She has been always the  quite one in her group. Its not that she is uncomfortable but the feeling of getting unheard hits her. An introvert!

Stepping into the college she roams her sight to every direction. Her dream college! She saw almost of types of people. Some are gossiping sitting under a tree while some others are playing in the field. She saw some running towards their classroom and some coming out to bunk.

Well it was not her first day as a student but as an admittee. She came there for her admission. The last time she was accompanied by her father but today he had to leave early morning for some important work. She belongs to a small family where her father is the only one who earns. Being a single child she always got everything she wants but lacks a person to talk her heart out.

"Hey!" Bringing her out of thoughts she heard someone called Vikram and Garima. Soon she noticed a pair of legs wearing white shoes was approaching towards them as her sight was fix towards the ground.

"Pramod!"  Vikram said and he hugged him.

"Kaise ho Pramod?" Garima asked

"I am fine Bhabhi" he replied and Susheela can sense Garima blushing being called "bhabhi"

"Bro tera kaam hogaya"

"Thanks bro" Vikram said and turn towards Garima "toh chalo"

"But Susheela?"

"Don't worry. All knows she is your cousin and as you are my girlfriend no one will dare to say her anything. Just chill love" Vikram said and turn towards Susheela.

"Susheela tum manage kar logi na. Agar kuch bhi problem ho toh call me or Garima. Actually i want take your pretty sister on a date. So please." Vikram said

"Its okay i will manage" Susheela replied with a small smile.

"Thankyou so much" saying this Vikram took Garima with him.

Here Susheela was standing still, trying to figure it out about the direction towards office.

"Which class?" She heard a rough voice. She looked up and finally her eyes met with a dark brown eyes looking at intensely. She fell a little awkward in under his gaze and so divert her sight towards the ground again.

"Umm.. actually i came here for admission. For 11th standard. Commerce. Actually i don't know-

"Stop" she heard his rough voice and looked at him again. He was still in same position. Seems like he didn't even blink his eyes for once.

"Follow me" he said and turned to move.

Having no options left she finally started following him after pausing for a moment.

"This way" he said and she was walking behind him, clutching her bag's strap tightly.
.
.
.
.

Reaching there she saw a long line. Some of her friend too. They just saw her a "hello" from there as no one wants to leave their place from the long line.