"Your Embrace" (OS)

A stormy night has come to an end. It was the first thunder storm of the pre-monsoon season. The weather changed suddenly. It is cold now after a long hot sunny week.

The sun was rising slowly from behind the clouds which looks still heavy with rains.

There in a room the window was slightly open. It was making a way to the cold breeze blowing into the whole night.

The room was dark. Walls painted in grey and marron; it looks like belonging to a man.

A large bed in the middle of the room where two bodies were hugging each other. Seems like they never want to get separate. Their clothes all over the floor ; they must be in need of rest after the session.

The boy opens his eyes and looks at the figure who was hugging him. He smiled looking at her innocent face.

Remembering the last night his blush slowly turned into concern. Moving his sight to her expose body over blanket he noticed red marks on her neck and chest. It was him. It was his mark.

He slowly rubs his thumb over them followed by his lips she still taste so good to him. He looks again at the expose body and then her face. She was the most beautiful person he has ever seen.

Tugging the few strands of hair from over her face to the back of her earlobe, he looks carefully at the mark on her forehead. Seems like an old deep cut. Roaming his eyes shamelessly on her he noticed something.

A tattoo on left side of her chest just below the collarbone. He kisses there slowly while his lady opens her eyes.

"Hmm..." she said

Looking at her "Good morning" he wished

"Good morning" she replies in her morning voice and turned to the other side showing her back to him.

He, too, slowly wraps his hand around her pulling her closer against his chest. Both locks their fingers.

"Susheela!" he called her

"hmm"

"Why didn't you told me that you have a tattoo? " slowly rubbing his lips on her shoulder and back he asked this to her

"mm.. we never talked on this topic! " she replied

"why '𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠...' ?" he asked pointing towards her tattoo

"i love stars... actually couples theme tha.. ek moon k liye and ek star" she said sadly

"boyfriend?" he asked

"Ex" she corrected and he laughed against her skin

"So why you broke up? I mean.. if you are okay to share with me! "

"It was a toxic relationship.

At the begining it was all good or i can say the best. Exactly how i had thought. But slowly he turned abusive. He became alcoholic and also got fired from his job. The very next day his parents came to my house. They want us to get married as soon as possible. My dad always supported me. He told them that he will reach to any decision only if i agree for this.

Days passed by. They kept on asking my parents about our marraige. So one day i finally decided to reject him directly. I was very angry on him that day. He had a good name but he ruined it all for his enjoyment. I went to talked to him.

We met at a restaurant. I was controlling my anger and he too was sitting silent. But when i was about to leave he just took a champagne and threw on me. A waiter succeeded to saved me but i got a cut on my forehead.

Then the manager as well as my dad complaint against him. They belong to a well known family. So thinking of their reputation they left the place forgood!" she said

"Do you still-

"No... i am all over those bitter memories. And so i decided to marry someone of my parents choice" she said

"And they found me!!!" he said and they both laughed a little

"Pramod" she called his name "are you happy with this?"

"Susheela" hugging her more tightly he continued " i am a very busy person. I never thought to get married as i know it well that i cant give much time to my family. I have told this to your parents too. But they are still behind those stars and signs and thinks that we are made for each other for the seven lives"

" And what about this" she said pointing towards his ring finger of the left hand. He had a tattoo there.

"Ex?" she said

"yeah... we confessed on that day so both of us tattooed the date on our ring finger. But i think i should remove it now."

"let it be"

"why?" He asked

"it says 23:12"

"so?"

"its my birthday" she said and he smiled in amazement.

"Then definitely i should have this" he said

She finally turns him. Looking into his eyes she runs her hand from his face to his chest and to abs. Pramod closes his eyes in pleasure.

Turning to the other side he offers her his back. Kissing there she was resting on his back. Playing with his hair and fingers. She too noticed something suddenly.

"Pramod! What is this? " she asked in shock

Facing towards her to asked "what?"

She took his hand in hers and pointed towards his wrist. It had many marks of knife. Seems like he tried to do something he shouldn't.

"It was a toxic relationship too.

We met in college. After that I joined my family business while she went aboard for further studies. Both of our families know each other from a long. We even had fixed the date of engagement but she never came back. She said that she fell in love with one his friend there. And they got married.

I was broken. She never thought about my feelings for once. She never even brokeup with me. We didn't had any fight but still-"

Susheela hugged him when he fell shortage of words.

"I tried to kill myself but then thinking about my parents and my well whishers i decided to give live a second chance. To give love a second chance. " He added

Making herself comfortable on his chest she asked "umm... Pramod.. so ... are you ready for this marraige?"

"Susheela i don't know what will happen in the future but i can promise you that i will always love and protect you. And respect all your decisions too."

Hearing this she smiled and kisses on his chest while he too kisses on her hair.

"And also now you already know that i am so good in bed so-  ouchh" Susheela pinch his waist when he was saying this.

"So will you marry me?" he asked

"I don't know. See i am so sleepy now. Let me sleep and you too. We will talk about this later"

"but-

"Ssh" saying this she closes her eyes while he cluckled and hold her in his embrace till infinity.

--×--

ANOTHER RANDOM OS!!!

ALSO A SHOCK TO ME TOO THAT I DIDN'T ADDED ANY COMEDY🙂

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!