AN

The story "WHERE IT ALL STARTED"  has been taken down.

To be honest i was very much excited about that when i had started it but now i don't feel any connection with the characters. I had plan the whole plot just after the end of Entangled and so i thought to write it as a Sumod fanfiction but the root of this story was decided back years ago when i was in seventh standard (with obviously a fucked up plot) and in these due years with a lot of mixed inspiration from many books and movies i had finally thought to write this down but now i just could not continue it. I don't feel connected.

The character of Rishab and Riya was earlier named as Rahul and Neha (👀) and there was no Varun and Nancy, i had to add them as i wanted to connect leads (of this particular ff ) through a heartbreak . 

The most disturbing thing for me is that with Susheela and Pramod as lead i don't feel any connection in this story. ( Don't get me wrong i am talking only about this particular story). This might be because years ago the little me had a different imagination with fictional Varun and Riya as the leads.

I have decided to re-write it taking time. Hope you understand and accept the new chaotic characters straight coming out of my stupid 11 years brain.

Peace...

is not a solution .✌🏻