First Crush! (OS)

* THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY IMAGINARY. SO DO NOT RELATE IT WITH REAL LIFE .

I REPEAT!!!

DO NOT!! :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a long winter night. Susheela, getting up from her bed, thought to prepare some late night snacks for herself. Taking slow steps without making any sound she moves towards the kitchen.

S: kya banao?... kya banao?... umm.... pasta yes!

After a long struggle she finally cooks something eatable.

Taking the plate she moves back towards her room.

Enjoying self made food her sight fell on something.

A Diary!

She was cleaning her cupboard today when she found this. It was an old diary.

Year 2007 its says.

A lots of image comes infront of her eyes. Those days. Those good days.

As she starts reading she remembered she was in seven standard then.

The most memorable year of her life!

Page 1

Date 05/01/2007

Dear Candy,

Today we had the first class of the year. And it was boring as usual. Same teacher same subject. Ugghhhh!!!!

I heard this year some new students also joined our class. Don't no why?

Let Sinha sir to take his class then all will regret joining our school.

LOL!

That's for today!

Good night :)

                                                  -Susheela

.

Page 2

Date 23/01/2007

Dear Candy,

Aaj ka din bohot hi busy gaya. We all are preparing for Republic day Parade and I am the commander of our team. I am so excited.

I hope that iss saal bhi hum jeet jaye.

FINGER CROSS!!

That's for today!

Good night :)

                                                  -Susheela

.

Page 9

Date  13/02/2007

How can they do that?
Matlab sports khatam honeke baad direct test ka routine de diya. Pehle batana chahiye na!

Bohot gussa aaraha hain!

Bad night:(

                                           -Susheela

.

Page 10

Date 12/02/2007