Phir milenge chalte chalte! (OS)

Mid- december, the pre christmas time.

In the city of London everyone was busy decorating their houses, infronts, shops and the road was filled with joy, happiness and affinity.

A beautiful lady was smiling seeing all these. She stood by the side of the road waiting for someone. She was rubbing her hands on each other and also on her arms because of the cold. But she was determined today. It was her dream to see snowfall in real life and today was her last night there.

"Susheela!" She turned and saw a man in late twenties smiling at her. She smile too at him.

"thand lag jayegi" saying this he made her wear a coat over her sweater.

"itne layers pasand nehi" she said

"tch" he gave her an angry look and she pout

"tum bhi chalo mere sath" he said

"nehi tum jao... apni meeting karlo main yehi hun.. accha lag raha hain yaha yeh sab dekhke" she said excitedly while he was staring at her

"thik hain but don't go far okay. I'll try complete the work in half an hour " he said

"aree baba tum aram se jao" she said and he gave her a smile before heading inside the hotel in which they were staying.

Susheela went for a walk. She doesnot know the place so she thought just to go a little distance and get back soon.

She roam her sight every where. Feeling like a dream to visit one of her favourite place.

Walking a few distance she turned to move back when-

"Susheela jii" she got freeze hearing this.

"Chota haddi" she mumbled and looked back quickly.

He was standing there. Her chota haddi.

In black coat and blue jeans staring at her with his innocent eyes. His mouth, a little open condensing the air to flow like smoke. His beard was covering half of his face now, seems like he hasn't shaved for long. His specs was change into more rectangular one. And his face was pale. He has change a lot.

They both took slow steps towards each other. Bitter memories of the past was moving in their mind.

Both stopped for a moment and again took few steps towards each other.

Standing infront they smiled while tears was making the view blur.

"Kaisi hain aap?" he asked

"thik hun.. tum" she said softly

"main bhi accha hun" he said like a child and she smiled a little

He signed her to continue her walk and he too joined.

While walking by each other,

"yahi pe settle ho gaye" she said

"haa.. yaha thode pehchan wale the toh job jaldi milgaya. Tum batao ghar pe sab kaise hain" he said

"acche hain aur abhi mera ek bhanja aaya toh sab usike busy rehte hain" she said with a smile

"wow congratulations! Kab hua yeh mujhe toh pata bhi nehi tha" he said excitedly

"Tumhe kaise pata hota tum toh sab chhodh ke yaha aagaye ... 2 mahine hogaye hain Ansh ko"

"Sushee-

"Mini aunty kaisi hain? Aur uncle?" she asked awkwardly