Let me help TFP Ratchet x Reader)

{I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS}

Y/n pov

Why does this keep happening? Why can't I recognize my own fucking face? Oh god. My face didn't look like my own face at all. Fucking Depersonalization...

Memories of my trauma leaked into my brain, making it even harder to recognize myself. Oh god it won't go away...

No no no no. I tried so hard not to think about these things anymore but it was impossible. The voices in my head screamed and howled as they played their little game; making me relive everything once again. It's not real...

But of course talking myself out of it never helped. My hand went for the object in my pocket that could. A small razor blade. Lifting my sleeve I dig the blade into my arm and quickly drag it across until I felt the blood flow. It wasn't much but it was a start. I let out a breath, the pain lessening somewhat after every slash, and wiped the blood from my arm. But it wasn't enough, it never was.

Looking at my reflection I without thinking placed it on the edge of my lip and drag it across my cheek, hard. A sadistic half bloody smile. Hot, thick blood pooled in the wound and spilled out quickly. The wound was quite deep, and hurt a lot but it felt good. The feeling of the warm wetness running down the side of my cheek and onto my neck. I closed my eyes tightly, letting the tears roll down my face, and just felt.

The pain was bad but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. And now there was a difference... A difference between me hurting right now and me hurting before. Before I was numb, and cold, and empty. Now I was alive, and full of emotion.

And I hated it.

I hate it.

I hate it.

I hate it.

I hate it.

"Y/n! What... are you doing?" My eyes snapped open instantly upon hearing the voice. I immediately looked to see who the voice belonged to. There stood standing a few feet from me with her hands over her mouth was Miko. Oh shit. Oh god shes gonna tell my guardian, Optimus, or worse... Ratchet.

I should've closed the bathroom door... I didn't think any of the other kids were here yet, and I knew the Bots wouldn't come by.

"Miko-" 

"Ratchet!" Miko grabbed me pulled me out of the bathroom. Shit-Shit. I tried to fight against her but she had a surge of strength, probably adrenaline. I cover my bleeding cheek with my sleeve in embarrassment.

"What." Ratchet didn't even bother turning over to look at us. He doesn't care. You're a bother.

"Y/n's hurt!"

"How so?" Ratchet turned around, his interest peaked. Oh god Miko...

Miko grabbed my hand and pried it away from my cheek, revealing the deep gash on the bottom of my face and the cut. It was pretty deep. Blood continued flowing from the gash and I could feel myself becoming weak.

"She-uh,"

"It's okay." I said quietly, trying not to make it sound too painful. Miko gave me an angry look before looking back at Ratchet,

"What happened? Was there an accident?" I turn to Miko with a look of horror,

"She... fell. In the bathroom, and banged her face on the sink." Miko lied, thank god. But the next words struck fear into my chest.

"Miko, would you please give us privacy?" Ratchet requested from her, she hesitated before nodding and running through base for something to do. Once she was out of sight he took a closer look at my face,