🌙When you get hurt☀️

POV: you get hurt during a mission.

Autobots

Optimus prime
If he's able to, Optimus would run over to you and get you to cover, and inform Ratchet of you condition. If the enemy has been dealt with and you need immediate care, he'll do his best.

Ratchet
Obviously he's drop everything to assist you as much as he physically could, no hesitation. And probably order a groundbridge and get you to base asap!

Bumblebee
Bee know a bit of first aid so he's a decent help. If the injury isn't life threatening then he'll take care of it till Ratchet can take over. He'd be visibly worried but he doesn't want to scare you.

Wheeljack
He'd try to get you to walk it off, but if he knows himself it's bad, he'll take you to Ratchet immediately, especially cause he knows no first aid.

Arcee
Arcee would attempt to stop the bleeding and keep you calm. She'd keep up normal conversation while holding your wounds to stop the bleeding while getting a groundbridge.

Ultra Magnus
Would refuse to let you move on your own, but while bleeding more likely to defend you then directly help unless absolutely necessary.

Decepticons

Megatron
Immediately obliterate whoever laid a servo on you, then calmly take you to knockout.

Starscream
Silently freaking out, though pretending everything was okay. Though it was obvious he was distressed. He'd fight whoever hurt you, or flee if your seriously hurt.

Knockout
After saying you'd be back soon from what was supposed to be recon with Breakdown, he didn't expect to find you bleeding in his partners arms. He'd order you were placed down on the table and do what he could asap.

Soundwave
Incapacitate the enemy, then make an escape, and groundbridging right to knockout. He'd monitor you the entire time without leaving. And If he had to, he'd leave lazerbeak to look after you.

Airachnid
She'd close the wound with her webbing until she could retrieve first aid, and patch you up herself though with your assistance cause she also knows nothing about first aid.