09 📞 screaming competition

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Jay

Normal with underlines - Jungwon

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Oji-sama, I have a good news!"

"Crazy girl, I'm waiting for our ride back at home and some of my hyungs is already sleeping. Don't shout, for god's sake!"

"Is my fault that you didn't turn your phone silent?"

"I'm supposed to be playing a game and the volume is loud in order to wake them all up"

"And you're the one to say I should stop shouting"

"Yeah, whatever. I'm their friend, so I have the rights. What about you?"

"I found something today and I'm about to cry, I'm telling you!"

"Ow, that was so loud! But thanks finally, you found your sanity in tact"

"I found my missing piggy bank and now I could buy an ice cream"

"You're so childish, do you know that?"

"Do you ever like, get happy in your life? Why do you sound so bitter? Like all the joy in your voice was sucked out"

"If you acquiant yourself with a fact of giving some people a rest from you, which I sincerely doubt you know but shouldn't you be busy with some friends?"

"Yeah, but they all lived far from me and you're like the only contact in my phone other than my mom"

"Oh"

"...."

"What a pity"

"How's your day anyway at work?

"Don't ask me that. We're not friend and I can barely tolerate your voice"

"Okay then, what's up with your friends? Do they even like you with that kind of attitude?"

"They liked me best out of all the mem - the.. wait.. Why should I tell you?"

"Because I am your friend"

"That sounds so wrong"

"Why can't you just accept my offer of a beautiful start of a fated friendship?!"

"Because you're a dumbass!"

"Go find a doctor and get yourself an appointment to help with your mental health!"

"Stop screaming!"

"Make me!"

"You're waking up all my friends in here!"

"It's not my fault. It's yours!"

"Then zip your unstoppable mouth shut, you sill girl!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

[ beeps ]

"Stop screaming, my god, you're not a kid, Ni-ki!"

"Aaaaah!"

"Do you really think he will listen?"

● ● ☏ ● ●