60 📞 pink haired angel

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hullo?"

"Why is every single one of you is not answering me directly?!"

"Oh, whatever, baby Riki. I'm just sick of being lost. Now where am I supposed to go?"

"You're really going here?"

"Sunoo says turn left after that street where you two had argued before going back to your dorm alone... Then I should be able to see the gates"

"Oh, yes, I know that, but what the hell? This is what you're hiding from me?"

"Sunoo says walk forward and turn right one block down. Then I'll se his girlfriend there"

"...."

"....."

"....."

"Wow, she's beautiful. I get it why your Sunoo hyung would love her and she's actually dress in a familar grey jacket I had once see from his selfie"

"Do you want one of mine?"

"Yes, of course... Give me anything and I would wave it around the house, so that Alex would know"

"I would give him one too, to be fair"

"Anyway, this girl said we're only one block away and in this right turn after that wall full of flowers and you'll reach Enhypen's dorm"

"What? Are you really serious about that?"

"....."

"Hey! Answer me.. I can now see why all of my hyungs is giggling at me. Did you all talk them into this?"

"With the payment of ice cream from Baskin Robbins"

"I don't have time to play around. You said there was a double date -"

"Voila! I could see a pink haired angel in the door"

"They just all raced to the front door.. What is happening?"

"Turn around"

"Y/N, I don't have time to -"

"Hello, Sushi.. Why look so tounge tied now?"