30 📞 unknown number

Bold - Unknown Number

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

| 08 : 39 am |

| 1 message from Unknown Number |

UN:

Hello

You:

Who are you and why do you have my number?

If you're a killer, hire me please.

If you're a police, I did nothing wrong.

But all my crimes is simply not deleting the history of my browser.

UN:

Relax! I'm nothing of anything that you said.

I just wanted to ask who are you and why is our maknae mumbling to himself while texting your number nowadays.

My name's Jake, by the way.

You:

Jake? As in Jake of Enhypen?

The first love of any I-land fans.. The one who's dangerous to our heart because of his lip bites.

But your personality is great and the way you take care of Ni-ki is so wholesome.

| Y/N changed UN's contact name to Jake ( Ni-ki's Mom ) |

Jake:

I'm actually impressed that you managed to know our baby through a wrong number. Like how I met my girlfriend before.

Don't say that to the fans.

I now get why Ni-ki blushes whenever you're talking to him.

You

Your secret is safe to me, I promise and whoever that girlfriend is, she's lucky.

But what? Is it real?

Jake:

??

You:

Ni-ki blushes whenever he talk to me?

Jake:

Oh yeah that.

I shouldn't be saying it, but yes, just because Ni-ki won't stop talking about you.

You:

😳😳😳

Can you please explain what is he saying about me and how cute he looked if doing so?

Jake:

Sorry, I want to.. But here he is coming.

Bye!

You:

😳😳😳

Niki talks about me?

Oh my.. You have a crush on me too, Nishimura Riki.

Go call me now and we need to talk.

● ● ☏ ● ●

facts : ni-ki actually said in a vlive heeseung is like his dad and jake is the mom.

he also microwave his strawberries for real. he and the members talked about it in behind the scenes of en-olympic.