37 📞 anything for him

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"What's up, Y/N?"

"Heya, Riki sushi!"

"Tell me more about yourself"

"I'm in my classroom, Sushi"

"What's the point?"

"You have no compassion due to the punishment I might get if our teacher saw me talking to my boyfriend. How rude of you"

"Punishment? What did you do?"

"I experienced a detention last week when the teacher caught me texting you in class. But today, I'm in the back and hiding behind our tall bean's classmate"

"Isn't that already your home in school? Detention room?"

"I'm hurt, my dear Sushi! I'm not a bad student, but then, I once spend a week in there after I accidentally throw water in a teacher's face but in my defense, it was supposed to be for that annoying girl who think she's the star of the show"

"Alright, I'm getting more amazed at the comedy of your life. What else did you do?"

"I once cut a boy's hair because he keeps on getting in my way to see in front of the board and I love it.. He can't put a gel on it for a month!"

"What? I should be careful around you then. Why the hell did you think it was the right thing to do?"

"Sushi, I don't parade around with my kindness. Also, I don't like boys who thinks their gender is more superior than girls. They can't even read faster sometimes.. God, how disappointing"

"What about me?"

"You were everything I could wish for. Like a human stepping out of a manga world. My fated Kenma!"

"...."

"By the way, once upon a time, a boy break off the head of my stuffed bunny.. Guess what I did to him?"

"Did you kill him?"

"Almost... Because that bunny's name is Fluffy and it's the first stuff toy I won from that machine in an arcade, so he went home crying with a giant black eye on his face! It's not like I ruined too much, it can't be mended anymore even without my help"

"I'm genuinely starting to believe that you're a child like Alex in a teenager's body. So, do you any remorse -"

"I was supposed to give that bunny to Alex"

"Oh! I'm so sorry for his loss"

"Wow, Riki sushi, that was a caring speech, but surprisingly not helpful at all. Thank you!"

"Now turn off the call and focus to your class"

"Sure, sure, my love. I'll do it for our children's future"

"D - [ slightly stutters ] Don't say it like that"

"Anything for you, Oji Riki. Anything for you"

[ beeps ]

"Jake hyung, come here. I need you to tell me what I'm feeling"

[ cues Jake approaching ]

"You're just inlove, bro"

● ● ☏ ● ●