57 📞 weirded out maknae

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hey my lovely Sushi, I'm back!"

"Since when did you accept on going to blind dates?"

"Oh, you heard that"

"Not that I want to"

"It's not that I'm going to any. I have plans with your Sunoo hyung this weekend. I mean, not on a date or anything. I'll ask him and his girlfriend about something"

"Now that you said it, I've been weirded out by him this morning"

"Uh, what did he do?"

"He's been asking me about the things I like even if he already know. Oh, and he has this weird smile whenever he saw me talking to you. I don't know why. He's been drunk inlove since he and his girlfriend had their six monthsary"

"Yes, Sushi, I totally don't know what he's trying to do. I don't see him at all. I do not live with him in the same roof, though I want to"

"See, hyung? Someone agrees with me. What's up with that scary smile? Stop that!"

"...." [ really smiling on the place where she is before bumping into something ]

"What was that? Are you hurt?"

"That was the sound of me bashing my head in front of a glass door"

"You are so freaking careless, that's why!"

"Oh wait. I need to go. The ice cream sale is starting soon. I have to be first on the line!"

"What? Y/N, don't you dare hang up -"

[ beeps ]

"Tell me hyung, did you ask her for a mint choco ice cream?"

"Maybe.. You see, my girlfriend and I will be on a double date with her"

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"...."

"Hyung! Come on, get back here... Explain it to me!"

the scene Jungwon had stumbled into after getting back from his own annoying call was Sunoo literally screaming while Ni-ki is chasing for him around their dorm.

he rolled his eyes as he muttered to himself, "it's so full of disney loonies everywhere"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : this story was a bit close to the same timeline as sunoo.. jake was a bit ahead in the year.