36 📞 cross to heart's promise

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"This is your crush, how may I help you?"

"Why would you not let me forget what you heard from them?"

"Because I can't believe it. I talked to Sunoo and my brother had a solo picture from every Enhypen member while I only have yours, because you kept me to yourself!"

"Wait, but you're the only one to not want to go home. Admit it, you almost suggested to come with me in our dorm"

"Talk all you want but why didn't you tell me Heeseung was more handsome in personal? The pictures did him no justice"

"Whatever, he will not ever like you"

"That's offensive! Take your words back, you spoiled Sushi. Just give me his number and I'll make him fall for me like this one maknae I know"

"I'll take them back once you said I'm more handsome than him"

"Why are you dead set on me to make your head grew more bigger?"

"Only one statement is needed. We both needed you're totally whipped for me, not for him"

"Really? Nothing to do with a jealousy factor before you just want to ask me on a date?"

"I really wouldn't mind if you deliver some bunggeopang and ice cream here, but I didn't plan on asking you for a date"

"Wait, so you're asking me to be the one to ask you instead even if I'm the girl? I feel cheated but no worries, I'll suck up my gender rights and will ask you on a date soon!"

"How would you even do it?"

"With a dramatic flare. I should ask Alex to throw rose petals around while your members will hold the banner with the words, will you be my date? Scratch that.. Better change it to the word, boyfriend!"

"Awe, do you really think I would love something cringy like that?"

"You will love that if you love the person doing it, of course"

"But you really promise on doing it for me? I'm not surprise because of how many girls were desperate for me"

"I will do it! Cross my heart and hope to die, with some tsundere on the side!"

[ beeps ]

"Hehe.. He's really so in love with me"

● ● ☏ ● ●