Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Chapter 4

"H-Hey there." Says the blonde. What do they want with me? Why do they know me? My first instinct is to...

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream and try to run away to my left but the blonde blocks my path,
"Relax! I'm Lucy-"
"EIIYYYYYY" I shout and run back to my right where the shirtless one stands in front of me. "Calm down will ya!? Names Gray to yo-"
"I'm trapped!!!" I scream as I back up to the cliff. I look below me and see the rocks in the ocean, with the water smashing into them.
"Hey what's with all the nois-" says a pink headed boy running from the north with a little girl and 2 cats.

"Is that her?" Say the little girl. I panic, hoping these weren't the evil type of humans. "Hey...what's your name? We only want to help.." Says The one known As Gray. I calmed down hearing his soothing voice echo through my ears. He holds his hand out to me.. I grab it, hesitating at first.

"(Y-Y/N)..." I say feeling his warm hand touch my cool one.
"Are you lost?" He asks.
"N-no..." I reply.
"I don't think she lost her memory, Gray." The pink head said.
"Names Natsu, that's Happy," he said pointing to the blue cat.
"Aye Sir!" It said. I jumped, it must've been one of the exceeds I read about! I heard only dragon slayers have them... That means- I gasp. "Are you two Dragon Slayers! That means..!" I look around.
"You're all wizards! The marks on your body! Yes! It makes sense!" I say happily.
"You sure know a lot! My name is Wendy and this is Carla." Said the blue headed girl.
"Why don't you join us at the guild and tell us more about you there, is that okay?" Lucy said coming closer to me.
"Yeah, thanks!"

-

When I got settled in, everyone introduced themselves, and told me about their guild and I told them my story. As I expected, they looked at me in disbelief.
"You're a mermaid!" Lisanna asked shocked, "A real life Princess!" Mirajane blurted.
"30 days to find love? Wow." Cana said while chugging a barrel of wine. I nod embarrassed. "You look like a nice kid. You can stay with us while you get settled in your new life." The master said walking up to me.
"You can stay with me!" Lucy cheers holding my hand.
"So basically if you don't find love within the time limit you revert back to a mermaid?" Gray said.
"Yes, that's about right. But the thing is I don't even know where to start!" I cry out.

"We can help with that." Levy, Cana, Lucy, Bisca, Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, and every other girl in the guild all say in unison.
"I  have ton of experience with love," Cana bragged,
"I'm married so I can definitely help," Bisca chirps,
"Juvia is already in love," Juvia says looking at Gray,
"I am such a wing-woman ," Mira smirks, winking at me,
"I watched and read a lot about romance, I can help you with what to wear!" Lisanna says happily,
"I have a crush.. So I can tell you how you know he likes you back," Levy giggled,
"Since when have I ever backed out a challenge," Erza stated,
"I can help by giving advise of how to act around guys. They want a matured girl after all," Evergreen says,
"I can help by unleashing your girly side!" Said Wendy,
"I can help with the kind of guys to look into," Laki proposes,
"I can get the guys to like you," Kinanna whispers,
"And I know I'm in love, so I can tell you how you can tell if you are." Lucy says smiling at me.

"Thank you all." I say to my friends. My father was wrong. These humans believed my story. They supported my decisions and want to help me. Oh yes, he was wrong; for I feel like I finally reached home.

-

Agatha watched on the crystal ball and saw (Y/N) smile. Agatha's mouth slowly made a smile on its own. For she had seen what (Y/N) Hadn't.
"I remember when the love of my life was someone I hated so much...I never would've thought I would fall in love with him..." A tear poured on her left cheek. Oh yes, she'd seen what (Y/N) couldn't. That the one she would fall for was closer than she knew. Much closer.