Epilogue (New) - BONUS

Added 4/15/16

It has been 6 years since the battle of Fairy Tail, but life couldn't be sweeter. I was blessed with twins, a beautiful boy, and another baby boy on the way.. Me and Gray decided to name him Trueno, which means Thunder in Spanish.

But we weren't the only family who blossomed.

Lucy and Natsu have triplets kids aswell, Nashi and Luna and Nash who were the same age as Storm. Luna turned out to be a Fire Wizard, while Lucy gave Nash her silver celestial keys, making him a Celestial Wizard. Nashi was born without magic, but with the help of Kiko, she had a Dragon slayer lacrima planted inside her, making her a second generation Fire Dragon slayer.

Gajeel and Levy have 6 year old boy, named Gale. He was born with Iron magic. They also have a 3 year old girl named Izusa, who has taken an interest in gun magic.

Jellal and Erza have two kids, A boy and girl, both born with Erza's scarlet hair.. Rosemary, the youngest, 2, has Transforming magic, meaning if she touches another wizard, she gains their magic. As for Reiki, who turned 6, has Destruction magic, similar to Gildarts.

Mirajane and Laxus have a 4 year old daughter named Nova, who has thunder magic. While their son, Raiden, age 5, has lighting.

Lisanna and Bixlow also have a child, named Rachelle. She has taken on the magic of Nature control.

Some of our friends outside the guild have kids too! Sting and Rogue have a 8 month year old boy that they adopted who has no magic abilities. They named him Akatsuki.

As I've said in my recent letters, Agatha has been a great Master ever since Gramps passed away 2 years ago. But we, as a guild have been able to make a full recovery after falling into a depression. Kiko and Sam not only have joined Fairy Tail, but they have recently became a couple! Dean on the other hand, has started his own guild, which Juvia is apart of.

Speaking of Juvia, the guild has forgiven her for her mistakes. We're all humans, we're not perfect, after all. She has grown much stronger and is apart of Deans guild, Sacred Blue, as a bartender.
Her and Agatha have become close friends, and often hang around each other on weekends!
She still comes and visits of course, and it's always a blessing to have her here. Agatha may be friends with her, but she carries out Master's wishes on making sure she does not join the guild again. She respects her decision of course.

Loosing the master was hard on all of us.

Me and my mother have caught up on all the years shes been gone. I found out her and Dean have gotten into a relationship and plan to get married. Her and Agatha continue to grow as friends aswell..

We've been through a lot, but we continue to stand as Fiore's number one guild! I hope you guys are doing okay. I really wish you'd come and visit..
I miss you both. I miss everyone. But I need to carry out my dream, I just wish you were here to see me live it..
Anyway, right now we're all out under the Sakura tree Master was buried under. It's his birthday, so we want to spend it with him; everyone is here, including Sacred Blue, Lamia Scales, Mermaid Heel and Saber tooth. Our love for one another blossoms, and as long as this tree stands, our bond will continue to grow everyday.
I'm sure you're wondering on how I'm doing too..

Me and Gray have never been happier. We have a wonderful family and soon to be son. My life really has changed ever since I changed to live with humans.
I told you, they weren't bad. I told you my dream would come true. I told you, here, was where I'd find my happy ending. The happy ending a princess deserves..
Well.. Goodbye. I love you both.