My Love For Agatha - Chapter 19

Day 12

Everything was fine. No sign of Juvia, and the Guild was happier then ever. Mostly because of one thing.

Natsu proposed to Lucy.

Not like marriage! Just like, he wanted to date. It was so adorable! Natsu had texted me to bring Lucy at a specific time; I didn't ask why. So I did, and when we entered the guild, it was dark with lit candles, and red rose petals spread on the floor. I knew what it meant. So I left. And when I came back...Lucy told me everything.

She lost her virginity. Yup. Wow. She always had a crush on him; at least that's what she said. And Natsu was just to dense to notice his own feelings. But I guess someone told him to make his move and boom. Here they are, Fairy Tails official couple.

I find it cute, especially since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Mirajane is going all out, she's planning this huge ball like party at the guild, and other wizards from different guilds like Lamia Scales, Sabertooth, Quatro Cerberus, Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heel are coming too. But there's one rule: You need a date.

This ball thing was in 2 days and everyone already had a date, of course I didn't. Natsu and Lucy was confirmed. Levy and Gajeel, Erza and Jellal, Mirajane and Freed (even though he begged to go with Laxus), Cana and Bacchus, Hibiki and Jenny, Lisanna and Bickslow, Evergreen and Elfman, Dauran Bolt and Wendy, Meredy and Ultear, Millianna and Wally, Yukino and Sting, Laki and Gildarts, Happy and Carla, Lily and Kiwi, it seemed as if everyone had a date.

I sigh as I sit down on the table. Mostly everyone was shopping, looking for dates and the guild was practically empty; beside the ones decorating.

"What's up?" Gray asked sitting across from me.
"Just that I can't find a date." I reply annoyed. Not at Gray, but that I'm just unlovable.
"This reminds me of when I needed to find a ball date. Or else I'd fail school." Agatha appeared out of no where.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asked.
"Fail school, really?? Mostly because if you can't find a Prince you'd die. 2 boys made a pack they would go with each other than me! I was the ugliest girl in school! But when I came through those doors they regretted everything. And then Tedros, son of King Arthur, the most qualified Prince in the land asked me-" she realized she was the only one talking and turned red.
"S-Sorry! Didn't mean to keep talking. I'm not Kiko after all. Hah."

Kiko came in a second later. "HAIIIIIIIIIIII DEARESTS!!!!" She squealed. Gray and me waved.
"And to answer your question Gray, I just came to see if (Y/N) had any luck on finding her true love." Agatha said. I blushed while shaking my head.
"And what about you Gray?" Kiko said.
"Nope. It's like no girls like me." Someone gasped. They turned to me, I guess I was the one who gasped.

"How could someone like you, not have a date?! I mean come on! You're strong, funny, lovable, hot, Sweet, kind, compassionate, honest, loyal, who would NOT want you!!??" I say. They all starred at me like I'm an escaped mental patient.

"Ahem.." I say and avoid my gaze with Gray. "Pft..HAHAHA!" They all burst laughing. "
Wh-what?" I ask even more embarrassed.
"The way you reacted! I didn't know you felt that way about me." Gray said calming down. I swear I'm shocked my face hasn't burned into flames from all the heat.
"U-UH..yea.."
"It's weird 'cause I think the same thing when I look at you." He replied starring into my eyes. We didn't look away.

"Ahem!" Kiko blurted, I forgot they were even here.
"(Y/N), Gray, me and Kiko think you two have been working so hard, so this dance will be a good time to let your guard down and just relax. We'll keep looking for Juvia. So anyways, you two really have no one in mind?" Right as Kiko said that, Lamia Scales came in the guild to help decorate. Lyon, the guy Gray told me about, look very depressed. Probably because he didn't expect the love of his life to be an evil witch wanting to kill us. But ignored him and went back to answer the questions hanging in the air. We both looked at each other and said at the same time,
"No." My heart fluttered. Why does it keep doing that? Is it because he doesn't have a date? No that can't be it...can it?