chapter 1

I just got my exam results and it turns out bad as always. I tried my best but i still failed it. There's one of my classmate, she so pretty and smart. She's the top smartest students in my school. I wish i was her. Everyone loves her. Neither like me, everyone hate me. I can't even get a C in my electives subject. I always try my best but what can i do? I don't have a lot of money to pay for the tuition class.

" Lee Ji-eun, congratulations! You got an A in your math exam "

yes, that's the smartest girl in my class. Lee Ji-eun, also known as IU. She's so rich and also kindhearted. That's why everyone loves her.

" Choi beomgyu, I'm sorry but you got a F for your math exam..I have some suggestion for you. Why don't you ask IU to tutor you? Maybe it would help you pass your next test "

Sir Charles, he's my math teacher. He asked Iu about to tutoring me and she agreed to tutor me for the next test. I'm okay with that too, I guess.

I went home, I take a really quick shower and quickly feed my sick and old mom a bowl of porridge and her medecine. At 6.30 p.m., my sister, Choi Beomsoo just went home from her University. She also smart just like Iu, my mom love her so much and she's our family's hope after our father left us 2 years ago. I don't really know why he left us. My sister got four flat aka straight As' in her last test.

I told my sister and my mom that IU would be my tutor starting from tomorrow. I'm so exited because this is my first time i got my own tutor. I also an introvert so i didn't make any friends in school and Iu would be my first friend.

" um, i don't think you should go tomorrow. You probably will be a burden to her. You're an idiot, you can't even mesmerize simple things "

All of sudden she said that to me, but that is normal to me. She always acting like that. I'm okay. Well, when i think about it again, yeah..I probably would be a burden to her. I texted her saying that she can't be my tutor for free. I'll be a burden to her. I guess she will agree with that statement.

*private number*

Who'll be calling me this late night, OMG it can't be Iu. What if , it is Iu. OMG Iu is calling me? No..no way, there's no way she got my phone mumber. I have no friends and my mom is the only one in my contact list.

" can i speak to Beomgyu? "
" yes, Beomgyu is here "
" you have to attend my tutoring class tomorrow at 3 p.m. and it wouldn't be a burden to me, i never tutoring people before this. This is my first time. I'm excited okay. Please be there tomorrow. "
" su-sure, ill wait for you infornt of the school gate "
" okayy, goodnight then "

I really thought that she'll agree with my decision but nope she's not.