chapter 7

It's 7 in the morning, I'm still in my bed. Today is Friday so I still have go to school. But today I feel sick, I also have a headache. I don't know why.

" Beomgyu! ppali juseyo, we still have a test today..it's the last paper and we can't be late! "

ouh shi- I nearly forgot that I still have a test today. Yea I studied but I have an headache so I don't really remember about the test. I'll always try my best to answer the test.

" Beomgyu! Are you done? Why did you always take it so long "
" YES, I'M DONEE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT BESTIE "

urghh, I hate him so much. He always say that. I'm not his bestie nor his bestfriend. Urgh--- I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! ish, I really hate him for that. I really hope he will pass this time and I know he always try his best, even at the time that he doesn't pass the test. I know if he pass his test this time, he'll be the happiest guy ever. Same goes to me, I'll be the happiest girlfriend ever.

Wait, omg. OMG, WTH. why I never knew that he'll be this fine. He's so handsome today and for what? He look so good, just like his smells like. He smell so good. He's wearing the perfume that I once gave him. But, there's one problem about it. The problem is he look so fine and our schoolmates would has a crush on him. Oh no. That's not going to happen again. He never know that every girl in the school adore him like crazy. Last but not least, same goes to the boys. Some boys in the school also has a crush on him. You know how, because sometimes he can look so tiny and cute just like a baby. But sometimes he can look so hot and fine just like a prince. But no one ever dare to be his friends because of his sister. She will threaten them to death if they ever be his friends. That's why he's lonely. You must be curious why she never threaten me or even hurt me. Well it's because I have a bodyguard that would protect me. His sister can't get into the school, so I don't really have to worry about her. Yeah, she's so scary and creepy. She might be a psychopath though. For now, I never see her again. Maybe because she don't feel like Beomgyu is her own brother anymore. So she doesn't care about it like she used to. Beomgyu is nothing to her right now. That is sad but he have to accept the faith.

" annyeong iu! "
" annyeong Seo-Jin! "
" I wanna ask you something..is it true that Beomgyu is your boyfriend? "
" mhmm, he is. Everyone know I guess, he being to obvious. I don't blame you. We started dating 2 weeks ago. "
" yeah, you guys being too obvious. I really wish that he's my boyfriend, he's cute. But you already got him before me. "
" haha, yea he's cute. But you being lillte sus there. "
" why? Do you really think that I'll steal him from you? Huh! We are bestfriends right? There's no way I will. "

This is my first time dating so I don't really know that my bestfriend would act like that. She never being that suspicious before. But she's my bestfriend right, I have to trust her.

" my girl! Iu, goodluck! "
" okay, you too! Goodluck. "

wow I got butterflies in my stomach, he called me " my girl " for the first time. In front of me. Well he'll never do that infront of our classmates because he's hella introvert so he will never do that. But I like that! I like to be called " my girl " by him. His deep voice make it even better and sounds so special.

well now both of us just finished our last paper and now me and beomgyu's return back to home. But I don't want to stay at my house so now I'm going to ask him to celebrate our last paper as a self reward. Well he study so hard. So now he must reward himself.

" beomgyu ya, after you done taking your shower.. Let's go out! "

" mm.. sure! But where are we going? "

" well you're gonna find out that soon "

okay that's quite interesting. I'm a curious person, so it's interesting for me to find out where she would take me to. I'm not a outdoor person but as long as I'm with her and she's happy I'm okay with that.
we arrived at the destination. It is a MALL?! Wait- is she wants to take me shopping? Oh no no no.. I don't have money ╥﹏╥
ahh I know, I'm just going to accompany her. It would be better. I really wants to buy something that I crave for. But I can't use my saving money yet. Iu's family gave me a pocket money every month. But I can't use it for something that I wanted. I only use it for something that I meeded. So I can't use it for shopping.

" beomgyu! you want this? "

We got into an apple store and now she ask me if I want the latest model of Iphone. That's the thing that crave for. But it's too expensive.

" ya dummy! you want it or not? well I know you want it. "

" I do but it's too expensive and I don't have any money for that. "

" who told you that you have pay for it. "

Has she lost her mind? Is she insane? It's so expensive. Why would she buy it for me. No no.

" what? You want to buy it for me? I think you just dropped your brain. "

" shut up I'll buy it for you "

" thank you, but please don't waste your money for me. "

" ok ok if you say so "

Well for the first time she listen to me. She's a stubborn girl. She'll never listen to anyone before. But now she did. I am a proud boyfriend!

Ughh I hate him. I just want to give him a gift. It's not that expensive. It's not like I buy him a car as a gift. It's just a cellphone. He deserves a new phone. The latest one. I want to match my new phone with him. I got mine with a mint version and I'll get his with a white version! He loves white so much and yes I'm still that stubborn girl. I'll buy it by myself.
We're at Japanese restaurant cause today I feel like to eat sushi. I haven't eat it for a long time.

" uh beomgyu.. I wanna go to toilet for a minute, you can order the food first don't wait for me. "

" mm, sure "

That's right! Just like what you be thinking about. I'm not going to toilet but going to buy the IPhone instead.
Oh woww. Interesting. I'm not just going to buy the phone...I'm going to buy the iPad too. I'll buy it two. One for me and one for him. I'll take the same colour. The black one. He deserves both of 'em. The Ipad is more to be needed these days. Not wanted anymore. It's for studies.
I bought it!! Now I have to quickly go back to the restaurant or not-
I'm finished my sentence, yet he's calling me. Just like I assume he would.

" dear , where are you at? Are you having diarrhea? "

" what? No.. I just can't find where is the toilet at. But now I'm on my way back to the restaurant. Don't worry that much okay dummy "

" what dummy? You dummy. okay bye for now dummy "

aghh he's really annoying. He called me dummy and end the call just like that. Ughh.

" I ordered for you already. I ordered the signature dish in this restaurant. You just have to order you drink "

oh wow. It seems like he knew that I love the signature dish of this restaurant. But sadly he doesn't know my favorite drink. Well I ordered a cup of green tea for a drink. I love green tea, matcha and latte so much!
We finished our food and quickly go back home.
On the way go back home I give him the gift that he deserves.

" here! "

" what is this for? "

" a gift for you. Self reward and I want to match my phone with you. "

I really thought she would listen to me. Well that's how and who she is I can't complain more. I should thank her I guess instead of complaining.

" you know what. I really thought you would listen to me this once but no. I guess I shouldn't complain more about and thank you instead for giving me the thing that I really want. Thank you my girl. But promise me this is the last expensive gift you would ever give to me. "

" I'll never! My pleasure and sorry I can't promise you that."

We both chuckled and it's the best moment of my life.