chapter 2

It's 3 in the evening. There she is, oh god. She really just be walking in beauty. How can someone looking so pretty while walking. This is so unfair. I want to be effortlessly beauty as they can too.

" hi there! h-hi? Beomgyu? Are you okay? "
" yeaa im fine "

I'm zoning out without realizing that she's already beside me. She will be tutoring me at her house. Her house is so huge. She has a driver and housemaids. I'm so jealous right now. Omg i want to cry. Okay stop with that drama in my head.

I went back to my house around 10 p.m. and I'm so tired. I take a quick shower and I finished my homeworks and get ready to sleep. But then i heard someone is talking to my mom.

" mom, why did you give him the permission. He never will be able to mesmerize what he learned just yet. He just a burden to that poor girl. "

Just like what i guess, it's my sister. I love her. Since our father left us, she starting to hate me. Before that we're just like other siblings, she never say anything like that before. She changed. It sad cause i don't know why she change. But I'm okay with that cause everyone change right? Suddenly i taste something salty in my mouth, then i realized that I'm tearing up.