chapter 6

Finally I'm the lucky ones! Me and Iu started dating 1 week ago, I'm so happy that I got a chance to know her more. More than just a friend. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Thank you so much god. I really wish that I can be with her until my last breath. We both never get into a relationship before, but I'll always try my best even when I know I'll never be enough for anyone.
Today we are going to the date. For the second time in my life. I'm so excited for it and I promise that I'll always makes her happy and never dissapoint her.

" hi! I'm ready! "
" okay my love, let's go! "

She dressed up so well like a princess. Well now she's my princess. She's so beautiful. I swear to god, I never seen any other girl as beautiful as her. I'm so nervous but in the same time i feel relieved. Relived that I finally have someone to hold a hands with and nervous because I'm going out with someone that I never knew I would date. Now I know that I found somebody right for me. I promise that I'll always take care of her and always be by her side.

She's so cute right? I know

She's so cute right? I know. Who would hate someone like her? No one would.
" I like the story line! "
" Same! it's not that complicated to understand the story line. I love simple storyline "
" I love complicated story lines because after the movie end, I like to do a research about it. I know it's weird HAHA. But to me this story line is simple but have a lot of deep meaning. "

It's just movie, but she still do a research about it? Wow that's impressive! Well I'm such an idiot and she's an angel so of course we are different. But I'm so proud that I have someone like her to talk with. I'm tryna be like her. I'm going to be just like my girl. Why not? She's perfect! I want to be as perfect as her.
We are going to cafe date next! We both loves coffee and pastry so why not. She loves latte, I mean both if us love latte. We got a same taste. But sometimes I drink coffee just to release some of my tension and stress. I always hope that if I drink coffee in a big capacity it will get me hospitalized. But unfortunately, it doesn't.

" beomgyu ya, let's take a selca together! I want to make a new album abt our first date "
" yeaa sure my lilttle dove "

oh my pretty boy look so pretty in our selca.
my girl look so beautiful, not only in those selca. She look so pretty today. No. She looks pretty everyday! My sweetheart always looks pretty and perfect in my eyes. No one can replace her. She always have place in heart. Just her. No one else will be.

" iu! "
" mm? wae beomgyu? Something wrong? "
" no it's just- I love you to the moon and back my love. "

Okay that's quite random but why does he have to make me blush? I should act like I didn't hear that. But I can't cause my face already turned red like tomato. What should I do. I never experience such a thing like that. I've never be in any relationship before.

" what did you said just yet? I can't hear you well. "
" you sure you didn't hear what I just said to you? But your is red. Why is that? "
Okay now what. I'm sure he knew that I heard what he said just yet.

"never mind. What about we go home now? It's quite dark now. "
Thank god. It's quite dark outside, it's better if we go home for now. I really love our first date. Well I'm in love with him even more now. It's his fault for making me fall harder for him. I'm not planning to fall this hard for him but who would racist about to falling in love with this man. He's perfect just the way he is.