Chapter 2: The Island Exams

Ibuki POV:

I couldn't believe myself. There was a part of me I never knew existed. 

No, rather I wished it didn't exist. I loved the feeling of his hand wrapped around my throat, the delicate feeling of my life in his hands. But, he never tried to strangle me, as much as I would have liked it. I could feel my face heat up at that thought.

The only person to give me what I wanted since I joined this school, that euphoria. The pleasure shot through my body as I moaned at the thought of his touch once more.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts and moans of pleasure to see a group of people standing around me, it must have been 40 people at least. 

So, this was class D? Most of them look like thugs and pretty girls...gross. My prince choki-erm I mean charming was still holding me in his arms. 

"Ayanokoji-kun, why do you have one of class C students in your arms?" a boy who seemed to be the leader of all this spoke up. So, Ayanokoji was my prince's name? I could get used to that...

"I found her injured on a tree, no one was around so I thought I would bring her back here." the boy said with his usual monotone voice. 

There were murmurs and whispers, the initial boy seemed to be in thought. 

"Are able to stand up?" Ayanokoji asked me, to which I replied with a nod. Putting me down, I felt like something was missing. I muttered a 'thank you'.

"I think we should let her stay here, if there is inner turmoil then I think we should let her stay with us for the time being." a pretty girl latched onto the boy from earlier was saying. Everyone seemed to nod at this, how trusting were these people anyways?

"My name is Hirata, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" the pretty boy asked me, I sighed deciding to give them a response since it would grow old being called 'class C student'.

"Ibuki Mio." I said plainly. 

After some time passed with discussion of what to do with me exactly, I took it upon myself to stay with my prince. 

Ayanokoji POV:

It seemed what I was trying to do was working, perhaps a little too well. 

Ibuki was basically latched onto me, not that I cared. We said we would just leave her to her own devices with at least one person to watch her. I was volunteered by compass girl, displaying displeasure which was all part of the plan. It had to seem like I didn't care much for this blue haired masochist. 

I was currently gathering firewood, Ibuki seemed to take to helping me. We were the only ones gathering wood at the moment so we were alone.

"A-ayanokoji-kun, when will y-you do that again?" I knew what she was referring to, this was my chance.

"Say, Ibuki," this seemed to pull the blushing girl out of her thoughts "Do you even like being in your own class?"

She seemed to stop for a moment and even smile.

"You saw right through me..." this started to get interesting "I hate my class. You are probably the first person I would consider a friend since coming here."

I thought the situation in class C was bad, but not this bad. Maybe it was just a lack of social skills, but maybe just Ryuen. Now it was time for the real challenge.

"Would you ever join class D?" I asked, Ibuki's eyes widened but she nodded.

"I know what Ryuen is planning, I'll do anything to get out of this hell..." I nodded at her proclamation. 

"Well, listen up because this will only work as long as nobody else knows..."

Time skip to the results:

"And the first place goes to Class D." the entire grade was silent, soon after my class erupting with joy.

My tool did her job as she was told, it seems that I will have to go through with my end of the deal as well. Not that I didn't want to, it still seems weird that anybody would enjoy being choked...

Chapter End!

Thank you everyone for your support on my last chapter! it is always appreciated. One thing I wanted to include in these notes was what Ibuki actually did to make class D win. Simply put, it was exactly like cannon (which was why I didn't write anything else due to repetition from cannon. Except it was her doing it off of Kiyo's instructions. I was also in a rush to get to the real good stuff.

NEXT UP: Cruise ship exams!

Ibuki POV:

I was settling into my sleeping bag, it was cold tonight.

I was sleeping in my own tent which the class D happened to have a spare of.

I decided to take a walk outside to get fresh air, I saw my prince was there too.

"What are you doing up Ibuki?" The monotone voice asked me, god how I loved it.

"D-don't forget our promise!" I managed to get out. Yeah, now he'll know!

Before I knew it, I was thrown on the ground. I could feel my grin unintentionally growing it's way into my face.

"Hehe," I giggled with pleasure, I felt my lower regions start to feel tingly, what was this feeling?

"Shut up, bitch, did I say that you could talk back to me?" I felt a hand grab my throat, my prince was looking at me in the eyes. I felt a liquid spread down my legs. I was terrified of this prince of mine, and I loved it.

"H-Harder...Ayanodaddy..." I felt KiyoDaddy choking the life out of me, I was going to die. My life was in his hands and he was taking it away, I smiled as it faded.

Then he let go.

"I can't let my tool die on me now, can I?" KiyoDaddy whispered into my ear. I let out a moan as he touched my special place and I released, the pungent smell radiating from my nether regions.

My prince carried me to my tent, I dozed off asleep. Sweet dreams of euphoria surrounded me.