Chapter 3.3: Zodiac Exams

Ibuki POV:

I woke up groggy, slowly opening my eyes I looked at the time. It seems I had ample opportunity to get ready still until I held myself to being out the door. Why did my ass hurt so much? What was this funny smell that was coming from me?

Then, the events of last night hit me. I guess that was my reward, I felt my face flush from the memories flowing through me.

I checked my phone and received an email from the school, it was pertaining to a new special exam. I was in Rabbit group.

I decided to text Ayanokoji, telling him all the details.

Not long after there was an announcement.

(We're just going to skip the bullshit, I don't have the patience to write all that nonsense, it'll be the same as cannon!)

I was currently standing outside of the classroom labeled 'Rabbit'. It was clear that this is where I needed to be, that didn't seem to make it any less annoying. My peaceful life was getting upended by drama and terror. Now, the special exams intend to get me too?!

What's worse is that the idiot never responded to my text.

"Yo, masochist-chan," I heard a familiar voice behind me "It seems we're in the same group for this exam."

"W-whaaaa?!" I tried to punch the idiot, of course it failed "why didn't you respond? Aren't we dating?"

Some class A and C students walked past us, visibly disgusted by our behavior. I already can't stand Manabe, but to be stuck with the three most annoying classmates has to be karma.

"Good morning Ayanokoji-kun, Ibuki-san," Honami greeted us.

"Good morning Ichinose-san," I nodded with my boyfriend. Who I WILL have a chat with about responding to texts.

"You two seem lively today," she smiled, this girl was always just so damned happy "Let's get along together, alright?"

Thus, the three of us walked in the classroom together. I decided to sit next to Ayanokoji, I wasn't really mad about before, more like upset.

The three of us walked in the classroom together, mainly Ichinose and Ayanokoji talking. It seems they know each other well, don't you dare try anything girl, he's my man.

I sat very closely to my prince, I could care less about my classmates glaring at me.

"Why are you sitting next to him Ibuki?"

Kiyotaka POV:

"Why are you sitting next to him Ibuki?" Of the three class C girls, what looked like the leader was glaring at me and Ibuki. "You're in our class, it doesn't make sense why you would be with him."

Whispering could be heard around the classroom. They clearly underestimated Ibuki's lack of shame.

"Why wouldn't I sit with my boyfriend?" Ms Masochist responded.

Apparently some of the people haven't heard the news. Well, I can't blame them, even if I heard Ibuki asked someone out I would never believe them. Her attitude to everyone but me was to push them as far away, I swear that it would be off earth of she could.

"Ayanokoji-san," the professor next to me started to speak to me "I can't believe you got a girlfriend with out us! The ice queen from class C as well!"

It seemed that Sotomura didn't know how to keep his mouth shut, I had to hold Ibuki back myself from her pouncing on him.

This will prove to be awkward for the rest of my time here, not like it ever wasn't. Goodbye peaceful life.

(The rest of the events in the class will go like normal)

Ibuki POV:

My prince and myself are currently sitting at a café. We didn't have to hide our relationship anymore, I felt pride being able to show him off. Apart from lecturing him on the importance of responding to a text, we are currently drinking coffee.

"Ayanokoji-kun," I'm gonna say it. I'm going to ask him the question.

"What's up?" The ever so monotone master responded back.

"Let me call you by your first name! I'll let you call me by my first name too so we're even!" Whew I said it, I still couldn't read his expression.

"Why is your face red Mio-chan," gahhh he struck my weakness "Of course you can call me by my first name, Mio-chan"

"Y-yes, thank you Kiyo-kun," I whispered.

There was some more silence, until Kiyo spoke up.

"Do want to go on a date, Mio-chan?"

A date? Yes please! It's not like we haven't skipped that and did foreplay for what seemed to be forever. I want more of that.

"Sure, it's not like I wanted to or anything..." I said.

"Let's go, there is going to be the play, Icarus, running soon," god, I loved it when he commanded me around. I felt that gooey feeling inside just like the night before.

So, we started walking off to our very first date, a play. I've never seen one before, I hope this one isn't boring. My prince always manages to make things interesting. After all...

I love him.

Chapter end.

I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot. I don't want to skip the plot in this chapter for better potential for Mio.

I'm just pushing on until after the zodiac exams finish, then I'll be able to move onto the next arc I have had in mind the entire time when writing this.

Have a great day! Happy holidays as we head into the new year!

Also, today happens to be my birthday!!