Even Alcina Needs Relaxation

Maria made her way through the corridors the second floor with her hair flowing behind her while she moved quick. She was not going to be late.

Being given a summons by the Lady was a death sentence, being given a summons to a room that only her handmaiden was given permission to was a death certificate wrapped in a neat bow.

As Maria stood outside the doors to her Lady's grand bathing Chambers, she paused. She knew the Lady would have heard her approach so she paused only for a moment to take a deep breath in.

Once she entered the room she was hit with a smell of lavender and rose that seemed to always trail behind the lady. Here it was the strongest that Maria had ever smelt it. She glanced around at the grand room, this had to be one of the most ornately decorated rooms in the castle.

Her eyes moved over to where her lady had her head tipped against the lip of the bathtub with her arms either side and a calm smile on her face while watching Maria with slitted eyes.

"You requested to see me, My Lady?" Alcina hummed. "Yes dear, come sit." She pointed to the spot directly next to her head, Maria froze for a few seconds before willing her legs to move. "don't worry, I don't bite, much." Maria swallowed hard at the laugh that erupted from Alcina.

Alcina watched with a smirk as Maria tucked her skirt under her before lowering herself to the ground and becoming eyelevel with her lady.

"My dearest, I find myself in quite the predicament. My last handmaiden has gone... Missing." Maria denied her mouth the chance to speak the question on her mind. 'How did she go missing?' Alcina looked at Maria with a smile. "No worth in pondering now dear, help me wash." Maria took a deep breath in. "of course, how would my lady like me to start?" Alcina laughed.

"Polite as ever I see. You may start by washing my hair with the two bottles over there. Do not drop them." Maria was confused, who would ever need that warning? Who would do it on purpose? "of course, my lady, thank you for the advice." Alcina chuckled, such a cute little curtsey.

She watched with a smirk as the young woman turned her back to her, her eyes landing a little lower than that.

Shameful, she should feel ashamed, but why would she when Maria dared to look that good and flaunt it with her curve hugging black dress. A lovely choice of uniform made by her for Maria, being grand chambermaid did mean that she had a different uniform than the rest of the maids. It wasn't her fault that it was seductive, yes it was but still, it wasn't her fault that Maria was bending over in such a seductive way to retrieve the bottles. Damned lust.

As Maria turned around, she noticed her lady's rather intense gaze and blushed slightly as they met eyes. Maria brushed it off and made her way back over to where Alcina had her head laid back before sitting down.

"Which one would you like me to use, my lady?" Alcina closed her eyes before sighing and leaning back even further. "Whichever you would like me to smell of, I trust that If you have made it this far in the castle then you have good taste. Light purple is lavender and creme is rose, there are others there if you wish to use them but I personally prefer those ones."

Maria sat there stunned.

A choice, a maid was making a choice for the lady. Unheard of. Maria calmed her nerves, she does prefer rose, but the lavender matches with her lady better. She thought for a few moments before picking up the creme coloured bottle, if her lady trusted her then she would go with which one she liked.

She took off her gloves one by one before placing a large amount of the gel like substance into her hands, this was going to be interesting. Just massage gently, not too gently otherwise you won't be able to get anything done.