An Admirer For Alcina

My fair lady,

I recently come to the conclusion that I cannot focus on any of my work properly due to my thoughts falling upon an enchantress, I feel the need to express this as it is you who has captured my being so.

I feel you wherever I may be in this castle.

I am reminded of your eyes whenever I so much as glance upon the elegant golden trimmings along the walls of white, the same white colour of your dress.

I am reminded of you whenever my tasks lead me to the gardens. The roses being the same seductive and lustful colour of your lips which I imagine to be as soft as the feather pillows you sleep on at night. The same pillows which must be arranged perfectly or else it annoys you to no end as you will not be able to fall asleep quickly, whenever your body requires it.

I am reminded of you whenever I enter the kitchen. The lavender lining the walls reminding me of the lavender scent which you bathe in everyday and is the same scent which lingers like a trail behind you.

Your mere presence makes my knees weak and my head swarm with fantasies. Your eyes always evaluating my work until you walk away with a nod of your head always making me feel giddy aswell as proud.

You've no idea the affect you have had on me in all my years working here, longer than most other members of staff.

I have had these thoughts in my head for far too long and I needed you to know before I completely lost my mind and lost my life for it.

With care,
S.A.

Bela held the letter in her hands and scanned through it again just to make sure.

"what are your thoughts, my dear?"

Alcina was currently stood infront of her daughter while she sat on the library sofa with the letter held infront of her.

Alcina had found the letter on her vanity this morning. She was taken aback by it at first, as any sane human would be, as it would mean that someone was in her room in the middle of the night; it disturbed her slightly.

As she read through it the first time she could certainly feel something within her burn, it was sweet almost. The thought that even in this form and with her lifestyle that she was able to have this affect on someone, especially a woman.

Bela looked up at her mother with a slightly distasteful expression. "mother, no offence to your little admirer but, they sound like they swallowed a dictionary." Bela moved further back into the sofa due to her mother's expression. "it's still sweet though! In a strange kind of way." Alcina sighed before resuming her pacing.

"Who could it possibly be? I know that this is getting to me far more than it should. Why can't i think thraight, i am most certainly not a blushing Virgin experiencing their first crush. Do you have any ideas Bela?"

Bela thought for a few moments.

"I can always go ask the head of staff for a list of names and the jobs they do, just encase we don't exclude anyone by accident." Alcina gave a hum and a nod of her head. "excellent thinking Bela, I knew that you are my favourite for a reason." Bela laughed before swarming and leaving the library.

The wait was excruciatingly long.

Alcina had eventually made her way over to her custom leather armchair infront of the empty fireplace. She knew this situation was getting to her more than it should, but in her defence nothing of this sort had happened to her since her mutation. She was lucky if a member of staff even looked at with anything but disdain. She must admit that she did feel rather happy? Joyous? Excited? Giddy? She couldn't tell at the moment.